1.0.1 Patch Notes

Awesome patch, thank you GGG!
I don't normally say stuff like this but RIP CoDT :( that gem really made a difference on my melee duelist

I'm sad now
S L O W E R
"
this is shit. i shit on your patch. Remember what you said? "noo we will not touch cast on damage taken anymore" mhm i see...liars!

Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.

bye.

A bit harsh but I agree.. Been playing since at least a year ago and always had trouble with making a to niche build, building on very specific mechanics, which is what I think is fun with poe compaired to d3 or similar games.

So now again this happens and this time I just barley had time to finish my build before it gets 100% destroyed.

So, GGG, how am I supposed to play your game? lol -.-
What am I doing wrong?
Do I have to play groundslam builds in order to actually play this game longer than the time between patches?

I have a build that builds 100% on the mechanic of this gem, I have invested all my currency from beta into this build and all my skillpoints and I just about finished it yesterday..

In beta I didnt care, because its a beta.. (even though they kinda released the game as a beta), but now it is supposed to be non-beta but I guess the beta still goes strong..

sigh
"
Sirnizz wrote:
So you're telling me that now with the nerf, all my gems are useless, my lvl 17-18 EC,MS and Warlord mark.

I now need to change all of this gems to lvl 1 again.

Really thanks GGG -_-

Or you could you know, cast them yourself?
Ok, so the only thing I need to do to make my build work again is level 2 CotD gems to lvl 16. Just what I wanted to do tomorrow evening.

Fuck your game and constant rebalancing of core build aspects. I'm tired of constantly reworking my build just so it can work.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I see retards cannot comprehense a simple sentence, so i give you a hint:

GEM LEVEL IS NOT FUCKING THE SAME AS REQUIRED CHARACTER LEVEL.
"
Thepathan wrote:
and guess what? They havent made it completely useless. Just find a damage threshold you're comfortable with and stop leveling the gem / supported skill altogether.

I'd rather just cast full level 20 molten shell manually, thank you very much. CwDT was a convenience gem. If i have to lose power in exchange for the convenience, i'd rather sacrifice the convenience. This is why the gem is worthless.

Plus, as i said, this idea of having to decide which level gem you want to use is simply wrong, not the least because it takes currency to delevel a gem and time to level it. Finding the "optimal" level of a gem is not a game i'm interested in playing.
Last edited by Opus132 on Nov 12, 2013, 6:55:04 AM
Good riddance to stupid broken CoDT, and to anyone who is lame enough to ragequit over the most needed nerf since the beginning of PoE.
great after 1.00 most of us went from 4-6 aura's on a build to 1-2 aura's luckely we had codt to give us the defence back we lost so all was good we had free links where the aura's used to be for codt so nobody really complained
now u take away again the biggest defence gem for solo players who have to tank all tha damage by themselves.
I thought the previous nerf kinda balanced it with the proc rate never going over 0.25sec.
It is yet again a huge nerf to a lot of players
GGG i like the game u made but the latest patches haven't been improving the game all u have been doing is increasing the loot drops wich is good and nerfing just about everything else.
Codt was FUN and needed in order to tank things solo when u don't have dozens of excalts, i have no idea what happened but these patches are terrible compared to the patches in closed beta
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
"
Phatty2phat wrote:
"
Sirnizz wrote:
So you're telling me that now with the nerf, all my gems are useless, my lvl 17-18 EC,MS and Warlord mark.

I now need to change all of this gems to lvl 1 again.

Really thanks GGG -_-

Or you could you know, cast them yourself?

Do you really think it's that easy to change a finished build? I've spent hundreds of chromes to get color combinations for my skills that involve using CoTD. To use them on my own, I need to rechrome.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info