[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

Man, only if i discovered this build earlier. My spork totem witch had only 1.4k dps, but cost way more than ur build. lol,

This is my build post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/629015

Seriously, i am thinking about respec everything....... and save my gears for some other builds......
Someone previously asked this but it didn't get a response.
But I was also wondering with the build you posted along with Rathik's build, which one is the better one? You did mention the differences but which one would you rather go for?
Definitely his build, common, 40k dps vs 1.5k...... face tanking everything in lvl 74 map vs running around in lvl 69 map and dying...... Imo, freezing witch is the worst, spork is ok, but Ci Facebreaker is just insane. I am thinking about selling my gear and respec.
Could you help a little bit with gem levels and quality.

I know some gems that quality doesn't matter much. Can you rate with gems are the most important to least important for gem quality?

Are there any gems that you purposefully don't level past a certain point?

I am coming back from a layoff and am left with an empty skill tree (level 82) and this looks like a real fun build. The only thing that has me a little skittish is getting the shield and helm. I do have legacy facebreakers. Also my current 6L chest is all ES....
@Khryn and @frankliang988
I tought that the first person who asked this ment the passive skill tree that Rathik suggested. But if you mean his CHEAP power leveling guide ... well it's that - cheap power leveling guide it's in a different "league" so the two builds can't be compared in my opinion. If you mean something else plaese explain or/and give me a link :P

@vORNADO71
Every gem should be at max level except some of the triggered gem(but that's explaind in the guide and in some posts :) )
As for the Quality of the gems mostimportant in my opinion are Infenal Blow and Melee Splash because they will increase your AoE by alot.. so these two followed by the rest( Multistrike, Faster Attack, Melee Physcial Damage and Melee Damage at Full Life ) these 4 ... the quality is eualy important for them.
Auras and trigger gems .. i don't have quality on those and it's really not necessairy
The quality on Blood Rage is very nice but once again not 100% necessairy ( mine is at 11% )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
On your spoiler tab for 'my gear', you've got high level molten shell and enduring cry linked to a lvl 1 gem - is this because you don't use this item, or something I'm not aware of?
I have a marauder at level 73. im running Infernal blow build with 1 hand and shield.
i never really gave facebreaker a chance since i assumed that i would be a exspensive build. but i am wondering . . my currently dps is 5000damage when i take off my weapon and put on facebreaker with 700% my dmg goes to 400???? i know im not specced for it, but i would guess that i would be around 1k aleast? is there anything that im doing wrong? all gear gives dmg.
btw. Nice guide!
@Fruglemonkey
My gear (and the gems in it) are from 1.0.0 ... ill update them right away
EDIT:they are updated now :)

@Mrnoniceguy
If you post your gear i'll be able to give you the answer why your damage is only 400% with the Facebreakes :) But ill try to guess.. i'm pretty sure that i'll guess right :)
Does all your gear gives flat physical damage? Because thats THE ONLY damage that means something. Elemental damage and % physical damage gives ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a Facebreaker build! And ofcourse do you have the support gems that you must link to you infernal blow? DO you use Hatred? Note that weapon elemental damage DOES NOT affect Unnarmed attacks.

And ofcourse see Q&A 9 . It explains everything about how the facebreaker damage works and what it needs to be high
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 19, 2013, 5:43:15 AM
I've got the following question ingame:
"Hey Korgoth. You have level 77 Boss Fight videos but only level 74 full map clear videos? Why?"

Well i.. i really don't know... i apologize.. i've made this Shrine map (level 77) video just for you :)

http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3266922

The Map mods are:
Players Have Elemental Equilibrium
Players are Cursed With Vulnerability
Monsters Gain 2 Frenzy Charges Every 30 seconds
Monsters' skills Chain 2 Additional Times
Unique Boss Deals +30% Damage and Attacks 25% Faster

P.S. This will really be my final video for now(probably i'll make a Vault of Atziri video.. the low fps doesn't matter there :) ).. damn you old PC...
Oh no I was talking about the two finished builds you posted on Page 5. Where you include both his finished build and yours, say he has a few attribute & evasion perks over your 8 ES.
(I would quote it but I honestly don't how to, lol)

So ya, the question was - which one of those the two builds would you rather go for? You mentioned re-doing it with take you a lot of regrets but still didn't really say which one you would really rather go with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info