[1.2.0] How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow2

I'll tell you what i did. I farmed the ledge merciless for quite some time ( you can actualy level there even up to level 70 thee pretty fast.. that's what i did ) and i've went CI as soon as i was able to put on the Aegis Aurora. Basicly capped block chance + Aegis Aurora is ALL you need for ledge merciless. And ledge merciless is all you really need to reach the level needed for your AR/ES chest. And once you've put that chest on you'll be ready for maps :)

BTW i'd like to suggest that you find yourself a better amulet because yours has low physical damage :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 7, 2014, 11:09:58 AM
Using this build, i have now successfully solo'd every single map boss in the game, and cleared all content without any real struggles. Highly recommended!

My rings and amulet aren't even anything special, but more than enough to clear content very rapidly.

Gear used:
Spoiler
Last edited by Yohanu on Feb 8, 2014, 12:08:33 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I'll tell you what i did. I farmed the ledge merciless for quite some time ( you can actualy level there even up to level 70 thee pretty fast.. that's what i did ) and i've went CI as soon as i was able to put on the Aegis Aurora. Basicly capped block chance + Aegis Aurora is ALL you need for ledge merciless. And ledge merciless is all you really need to reach the level needed for your AR/ES chest. And once you've put that chest on you'll be ready for maps :)

BTW i'd like to suggest that you find yourself a better amulet because yours has low physical damage :/

That's sorta what I did, except I farmed Fellshrine. I went CI at level 63, one level late, because it have me a chance to get some ES nodes first, which put me around 1500 ES. I blew through the rest of Act I with zero problems and then parked it in Fellshrine until level 67, when I could equip my 5L. That got me to around 2k ES.

I've been blowing through Act III since, at about 18k DPS. Nothing has even been a challenge. I still have the bad amulet...I had to have Jade because I was struggling with dexterity, and that's the best I could find...and one of my rings is lower DPS now because it helped me cap resists. I hope to fix that around level 70 (I'm 69 now) when I can hopefully afford a decent 6L. I don't want to mess with my rings and amulet much until then, because I want to be able to tailor them around whatever my long-term chest armor is like.

I had thought about farming Docks until level 75 or so, when I can finish off most of my shield block and aura nodes, and then start maps. But since all of Act III has been so easy, I'll probably finish it first.
"
Yohanu wrote:
Using this build, i have now successfully solo'd every single map boss in the game, and cleared all content without any real struggles. Highly recommended!

My rings and amulet aren't even anything special, but more than enough to clear content very rapidly.

Gear used:
Spoiler

I sort of reached the "final" stages of mine this afternoon, through buying stuff through trade chat and farming Piety. I started at level 72 and was level 74 in less than two hours. Since getting her down in the 8 minutes you have before level 2 resets is so easy with this build, the XP really rolls in.

It almost feels like cheating. I had decided to invest whatever currency I had on this character, which means that I'm next to broke now but I have a level 74 that does 43k DPS after only five days of playing it. This build is by definition extremely gear dependent, but the good news is that you can do really well on pretty modest gear. Then if you do get the good gear, things just explode.

The best thing that I did was invest in 20/20 gems for IB and its support. Huge, huge difference. The rest of the gems can just come along as they will.

Spoiler

I should really see about a Rathpith Globe too.
"
Barandis wrote:

Yes, the Rathpith Globe is pretty much a must have vs some Map Bosses ( explained in the "Boss Fights" section )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Barandis wrote:

Yes, the Rathpith Globe is pretty much a must have vs some Map Bosses ( explained in the "Boss Fights" section )

I didn't read that section! I was level 1 five days ago, who cared about bosses?! I'm going to now though. Thanks for having it. This is a tremendous guide.
Bump amazing guide
Great video with awesome explanation! Thanks for making this mate. Added to the "Videos" section
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Great video with awesome explanation! Thanks for making this mate. Added to the "Videos" section
Thanks, appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info