Some 1.0.1 Microtransaction Previews

Obviously GGG guys need to nerf everything, the cast on damage taken gem(!) was one of the rare positive aspects in game recently... actually this game starts to be boring as hell.

Everything that people like and use in majority needs to be nerfed just to FORCE people to use other more shitty skills... This is NOT the freedom I want.
Make the other SKILLS more attractive and not make the good ones shit as well.

Dont launch good and fun stuff and make it bad afterwards. Just make it shit from beginning and no one cares... And what are you testing for before a release?!

I cant see why it shall be an 1.0?! Its NOT stable, it puts nothing on the table for additional long-term fun.... your dont manage to brush up many uniques in terms of their look but add a silly dance animation and a lame energy shield... just a spehere... wow.
IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
I am really happy to finally see a cool aura we can use. Really looking forward to more!
Cool Discipline effect, but I use Grace... anything planned for that? :P
make spectral throw into rolling monkeys, tip from heaven! Just like Gnome's on a stick ;) funny things.
"
Conan_xxx wrote:
Obviously GGG guys need to nerf everything, the cast on damage taken gem(!) was one of the rare positive aspects in game recently... actually this game starts to be boring as hell.

Everything that people like and use in majority needs to be nerfed just to FORCE people to use other more shitty skills... This is NOT the freedom I want.

Dont launch good and fun stuff and make it bad afterwards. Just make it shit from beginning and no one cares... And what are you testing for before a release?!

I cant see why it shall be an 1.0?! Its NOT stable, it puts nothing on the table for additional long-term fun.... your dont manage to brush up many uniques in terms of their look but add a silly dance animation and a lame energy shield... just a spehere... wow.

LOL why you complain about nerfing? If GGG want every skills to be EQUALLY attractive and powerful, nerfing or buffing wont matter if the final result is that all will be on the SAME LEVEL. Beside, its easier and faster to nerf 1 skill than buffing 20 dont you think?
"
Conan_xxx wrote:

You my friend is not stable. Go rehab already, who let you out?
grrrr
I hope the Determination Aura microtransaction will be the original way it used to look with the shields floating around your character. I miss that... :(
Last edited by Faunter on Nov 8, 2013, 4:37:20 PM
"
Faunter wrote:
I hope the Determination Aura microtransaction will be the original way it used to look with the shields floating around your character. I miss that... :(

I miss that, too. That was my favorite aura.

I do really like the new Discipline one, though.
I really wish I got a screenshot of Chris in global before 1.0 was deployed, talking about how someone would get the boot if the Scion twerked.

That discipline effect is freaking awesome though. Will have to see a video of the golden spectral throw before I decide; I really like the default animation.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I'm definitely buying the golden ST, cause amidst all that white twohanders flying around I'm loosing the sight of the cursor...

Unless it will be too pricey, then more tabs.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info