Some 1.0.1 Microtransaction Previews

happy with the armour mtx, now just to find some passives so I can use it with Hatred again
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Nov 8, 2013, 12:07:40 AM
That force field somehow reminds me of this movie:
Spoiler

Wish i could get something with my last 6 coins, lol :|
"
We just finished some quick serverside maintenance that should improve stability even further for the weekend. Have a great time in Wraeclast!

does this mean less desync length and frequency? :D all day today, everytime i desync its for like a minute long and its always on the same location on the map if i dont reset it
[img] https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15090_3589486230343_1888238145_n.jpg [/img]
Excellent! I finally converted my best friend to playing PoE, and he is hooked! Loving the Nemesis league.

So far I have lost characters to crappy university internet, my mom calling me on Skype, and the Storm Herald mod.

I'd like to see more skill skin, preferably something for Elemental Hit and Ground Slam =]
oooo a bubble
Awesome! They look pretty sweet.

"Next week we'll be deploying 1.0.1 and we'll hopefully have two new videos for you."

Two build of the week videos? Or something else?
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Nov 8, 2013, 12:24:50 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Patchumz wrote:
Was kind of hoping for something more significant than just a basic color change for spectral throw, but oh well. Still nice.

The Golden Spectral Throw is cheaper than complex upcoming ones.

I know, those types are always cheaper. I just wanted something big to increase my ST sexiness, regardless of price :P.
El Psy Congroo.
I have been saying this for awhile now, but I will pay good money for a microtransaction that recolors a projectile ability to the same color as your current weapon effect.

MAKE IT SO NUMBA ONE!
Silver Kiwi is best kiwi!
Force field just f** amazing. CI return :D
OneShotCity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info