Some 1.0.1 Microtransaction Previews

i really like the new spectral throw effect, will fit so good to my character
nice I like the idea of simple effects im sure they cost less to make and cost less to buy, this is great for the avg player who would like to feel unique but not throw $30 for an effect. I personally love all of these new spell effects, might not be a bad idea when you release a few of these at once to just make a bundle for all 3 that way people who wish to own all the effects can get it a little cheaper :).

I personally can't wait for shield effects I think it would be pretty awesome just to be able to put like a decal on ur shield of course it would have to fit in wraeclast. Maybe like a symbol for the tribe the marauder comes from or maybe something that makes ur shield solid gold idk the possibilities are endless.

Great job GGG with everything I have seen so many improvements/changes to the game since closed beta I can't wait to see what the future of wraeclast has to offer.
I hope to see a helmet effect that lights your head on fire like in the concept artwork. Ground Slam or AOE effects would be great.
so sick
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
consider that ForceField bought!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Nice to see a spectral throw effect! Any chance you can make one that uses our currently used weapon effect though? For ex, using an infernal weapon effect causes the spectral throw to be infernal as well.
yawn
I'm definitely digging the Discipline forcefield. The mtxs I really want to see are body armor glow effects. I so want ebony body armor to go with my ebony weapon. Then ebony gloves.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can we get a preview/update on the upcoming new aura gems please? :)
great work i really love this game! every week new things, its like the best game devloper team i have ever seen!

THANK!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info