Some 1.0.1 Microtransaction Previews

I would pay soo much for a twerking scion
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Nov 8, 2013, 10:06:50 PM
I just wish u guys could implement cellphone payments :\ i was hoping that by now u would already had that a applied but noo :c

Bump if wanna give money through ur cellphone :C

Thank you and keep up the good work ;)
i wish u would make a supersimple fps friendly version of lighningstrike.. something like a blue laser, nothing more.. would spend bazillions for it as a microtransaction to prevent the "ohh shit a lighningstriker" whining in maps
Look ! He can afford discipline ! Awesome !!!!
Dat Forcefield.... Lovely!!!

"
bobrock1982 wrote:
Aura looks nice:) GGG I beg you - pls give me the option of buying the old aura effects and I'll gladly pay for them all, they were so awesome and the ones we have now are so ... meh:D I miss my purity.

I'd rather have the old ones back for free. I mean, they are already existent so I'd be hard pressed to buy content which I already had for free.
And many players prefered those old ones. These were so nice compared to the small ring most auras have nowadays....

Plz GGG implement them back in!!! :-D

"
Yrdetraxe wrote:
Dat Forcefield.... Lovely!!!

"
bobrock1982 wrote:
Aura looks nice:) GGG I beg you - pls give me the option of buying the old aura effects and I'll gladly pay for them all, they were so awesome and the ones we have now are so ... meh:D I miss my purity.

I'd rather have the old ones back for free. I mean, they are already existent so I'd be hard pressed to buy content which I already had for free.
And many players prefered those old ones. These were so nice compared to the small ring most auras have nowadays....

Plz GGG implement them back in!!! :-D

God no the old ones were way too flashy. I (and many others btw, check the threads when the first aura mtx came out), vastly prefer the new ones. The slimmed down look is much cleaner, and much more appropriate for the setting.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info