Some 1.0.1 Microtransaction Previews

Haha wow, that force field Discipline might be my favorite MTX to date. Nice job on that.
Shup up and take my money. Ziggro spanwed with a 100% chance of buying Spectral trhow skin
IGN: Ziggro
Cool! Dance time.

Watching that Scion hip work first thing in the morning sure is interesting...
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
man that force field looks awesome. make its feel like you really have an energy shield!

can't wait to see what discipline/grace/purity look like in the future.
I would like a way for the Spectral Throw weapons to retain the Mtx effects that are currently on them as they fly. The Spectral look is kinda boring, IMO, and I buy the weapon effects because I want to see them whenever I'm blowing shit up.
So GGG finally implemented my suggestion.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428175/page/1/#p5227471

Where's my reward? :)
Haha.
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
Last edited by Nurvus on Nov 8, 2013, 10:30:49 AM
I still don't understand why you cannot throw your bow and or quiver.
IGN: Surging_Strike
The performance on EU server is quite bad in past few days. Ping oscillates around 120ms (pre-release was 50-60) and the delay in actions is very noticeable in certain situations. I guess the amount of players is responsible + maybe some negative side effect of the stability improvement? I didn't get any sudden disconnect in past 2 days, at least something.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
DAT SCION DANCE
Golden Spec throw fits demigods with skin transfer perfectly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info