Further Update to Map-only Uniques

Can't wait till 1.0.0g!

(Don't change Cast when Damage Taken!)
"
FutileEmotion wrote:
I'm very disappointed in this reversion of events. Map play is unjustifiably expensive without it.

????

What makes it more expensive now? Other than that You might be able to aford maps because you cought a break and found a kaoms on Piety and where able to sell it for enough exalts to buy some 77 and 78 maps?

More drops make the system fairer. The prices of the uniques wont be affected to much, because all the new players will eventually try to get their hands on them, so prices will be ok in the future.

"
Weed wrote:
Can't wait till 1.0.0g!

(Don't change Cast when Damage Taken!)

+1

Cwdt is strong, but it is SO MUCH FUN to try out combinations of wacky defensive skills I would have never used before. Novas with knockback and blind and shit. Yeehaaa!
Great change!

Also, I can't help but think that the reason you screwed up zone levels (lunaris from back to 66 from 58) also had something to do with this. Re-revert the change? please? :)
"
nikoon wrote:
WHY DO YOU LISTEN TO CRYING BABIES? IF EVERYONE HAS HIS KAOM, WHATS THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING??? YOU GET BORED.. SIMPLE AS THAT.. ENDGAME CONTENT SHOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD TO OBTAIN NOT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAS IT..

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE WHAT BLIZZARD DID, GIVE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE.. YOU WILL REGRET THAT, GGG.

I AM VERY DISAPOINTED! :(

IF NOBODY CAN GET A KAOM THEN WHAT IS THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING (fixed for you)??? That...is the mistake Blizzard made....nothing EVER dropped so it was off to the AH.
ONE IMPORTANT request please

can GGG please enable the use of ctrl button on guild stash, so we can move things much faster and easier....its takes ages to put things one by one...

thanks a lot !!
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
Last edited by slayer7410 on Nov 6, 2013, 6:17:53 PM
I agree with this change, but would like to add that it would have been better to have asked first regarding the feedback.

Considering the experience changes, farming outside of maps is an option now, even if it is slower. While I agree, maps have a higher risk, they should reward players for their handwork and dedication, thereforce, I'd would be happy if the drop rates were higher in maps then regular content.

Path of exile is all about choices, and giving the players more options to complete a set goal is always a good thing.

On a similar note: I would love to see gems quest rewards opened up a lot more then they currently are. The scion is a perfect example of how all classes should function. A lot of red gems are great for shadows, yet none are available.

Honestly at this point the thing that is keeping me away from POE now (for the 2nd time...) is map drops. I can't stand finally getting a 70 map to drop only to spend countless alch/scouring/chaos to craft it correct....for it to drop a lovely dunes or arsenal. Yeah the unique response was great (which I still believe ALL Uniques should drop EVERYWHERE) but the map drop system is abysmal. I haven't played in a few days and probably will stop playing permanently unless there is a fix to this system.
"
FerociousFeAr wrote:
Honestly at this point the thing that is keeping me away from POE now (for the 2nd time...) is map drops. I can't stand finally getting a 70 map to drop only to spend countless alch/scouring/chaos to craft it correct....for it to drop a lovely dunes or arsenal. Yeah the unique response was great (which I still believe ALL Uniques should drop EVERYWHERE) but the map drop system is abysmal. I haven't played in a few days and probably will stop playing permanently unless there is a fix to this system.

Apparanetly its working as intended throw you a bone , go broke and stand there with nothing.
Can some1 explain me what's the idea of running bosses like piety or merveil, when u r lvl 80 or more u get 0 exp, just for loot? So, basically, i have a choice between more challenge at maps with less good loot, but exp, and good loot runs, not all together? That's... very frustrating. Or am i misunderstanding it? What is, actually, fun of just running at bosses u can easily faceroll with a decent gear at lvl 80+?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info