Further Update to Map-only Uniques

I dont know if this has been proposed before, i didnt really want to check thru all the pages.
But you could have 2 versions of the uniqe, as you have one that drops outside of maps, and then you have the ones that drops in maps, and they can have like 1 extra stat or like 25% more armor/def/evade?

Then you can have ppl needing specific uniqes for a build get the "cheaper" version, and later on
get into maps to try to get the "better" version

Why is eveyone complaining they dont have the top tier uniques if they are just facerolling piety runs at high level? Hint: the question is answered in the question.

Also, why are people building their characters around uniques they do not have or dont have access to high tier maps? Build a character to do the content, then if Shav or whatever u want drops, reroll or respec. Rerolling characters has been core to this game since closed beta, or has that now changed?

I understand peoples issue with the drop rate maps from champs/bosses in maps. That i get, but why should eveything be handed out outside of maps on a platter? If you dont have the gear you want, trade for it. I mean seriously guys, this is supposed to be a HC game, not hello kitty.

1.0.0 has introduced the game to so many criers, its fucking ridiculous.
~Not To Be Taken~
Last edited by Archerazor on Nov 8, 2013, 6:21:50 AM
I really hope this game doesnt start to go the way of Blizzard and start catering to crybaby lazy gamers who want everything and dont want to put in the work for it. I had this fear of something like this happening when the game went live and more and more players flocked in.

Having a couple uniques drop outside maps isnt a big deal... I just hope it doesnt continue down this road much further...
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
A scrubdate, I see.
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
is there a list with map-only uniques?
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
"
Secondly, you will be able to roll map-only uniques using Orbs of Chance.

Do you still need an item to fulfill de ilv requisite for a certain unique in order to be able to chance it?

Example: Lioneye's Glare. Do imperial bows that dropped outside of maps qualify for the unique, via orbs of chance? Or does it have to be ilv 71 at least?
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
This change is beyond words, many uniques that were 1-4 ex are now 20+.. thanks GGG, fucking ridiculous :)
Can someone enlighten me how the heck ill be able to roll a map only end game unique item with orb of chance when im a non-map player ?

The highest ilvl item someone can found out of maps is 70 isnt ? So how the heck someone can roll an ilvl 78 unique or something !!!?

Its either im an idiot and im missing something here or this idea is WAY off since if someone for example wants to find in maps a kaoms heart chest , he needs obviously to run a really high level map in order to have a chance for it ( lvl 76++ maps since Kaoms Heart only spawns at 78ilvl glorious chest , isnt? ) ...

Then someone finds a "low" ilvl glorious chest of 70ilvl or something , roll it with a chance of orb and can have a Kaoms Heart as well ?!!

Its that what is happening or i seriously missing something here ? Can anyone enlight me please or ill go crazy.
Last edited by Azatis on Nov 28, 2013, 4:49:00 PM
"
Azatis wrote:
Can someone enlighten me how the heck ill be able to roll a map only end game unique item with orb of chance when im a non-map player ?

The highest ilvl item someone can found out of maps is 70 isnt ? So how the heck someone can roll an ilvl 78 unique or something !!!?

You could craft, sorry, gamble for it using Orb of Chance like Chris said in his original post.

"

1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/585334
"... Here is a table of the itemlevels required to spawn (either via drop or via Orb of Chance) the Map-only unique items: ..."

If it wasn't true then we wouldn't have threads like this ...

My path to get Shavronne's Wrappings | Already 6l Occultist's Vestment | I GOT IT!!!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/454658/
"

"Number of chance/scouring spend: 207"
the list still says montereguls drops in lv 75 areas... but I found one in the cowards trial from the boss at the end. It is a lv 66 map, huh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info