Further Update to Map-only Uniques

wow now i think i will continue to play
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
I dunno what boss runs are you talking about, but i tried to bossrun Merveil on merciless 40(!!!) times and then Piety on merciless 20(!!!) times and got NOTHING (NONE, NOT A SINGLE, ZERO) uniqs. By the way i have 190% iir. So i think its bullshit. And map only uniq starts from 71 level, lol ok. So maps 66-70 what for then???
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
SO, when we can start to play game?
ign ; _koreanshadow
So basically, now you can never make any currency, unless you farm 76+ maps? Is this a joke or what? You nerfed lunaris, you added a new area that is not farmable and now these shitty new versions of the legacies are ilvl 76-79?. This means that instead of say 3 months, it will take people 2 years to gather currency for say a mirror.
IGN
UnderworldQueenie
Groub
so.. u annnounce something, and, because the community is not happy, change it in a matter of minute?? take ur time ggg annd make the good decision plz...
and regarding chancing "map only" unique, how does it works regarding iLV, I tought that every imperial bow could be chanced into a lioneyes glare, or every occultist vestment could be chanced into shavronne wrappings, so whats the deal now, how does it works?
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
I just logged in to comment my disapointment at the old news post I read just 2 hours ago, to see that you amended that decision. Nice and fast response, but I still think that how you make certain uniques map drop only is bad. It should be like Auxium, high level req, only drop from mobs that drop items with +70 ilvl. You found that Voltaic is too strong? Why didn't you made it level 74? Making them just "map drop only" the way you did is a mess, specially for new players.

I'm also scared about how you make those game-changing decisions. Making Shavs and Kaoms drop from +76 maps to docks again make me think, hell, how they balance things?
♠RaGoN♦
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
I dunno what boss runs are you talking about, but i tried to bossrun Merveil on merciless 40(!!!) times and then Piety on merciless 20(!!!) times and got NOTHING (NONE, NOT A SINGLE, ZERO) uniqs. By the way i have 190% iir. So i think its bullshit. And map only uniq starts from 71 level, lol ok. So maps 66-70 what for then???

20 runs,omg,what a huge number!...You expect to be showered with uniques for a pathetic 20 runs?Try doing a few hundreds,then come bitch about drops,this is a hack and slash game for the hardcore,not hello kitty adventure
i repeat myself, increase the droprate of (high lvl) maps and make your godly uniques ilvl 68-70. i play since alpha, mostly solo and i never managed to 77 maps (now 78). i dont even care about the uniques that much, but i would like to farm godly rares...
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
All the cry baby bitches... this game is 100% free, just shut up and have fun.
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
"
Tonyg87 wrote:
All the cry baby bitches... this game is 100% free, just shut up and have fun.

Free yes but when there's many flaws it people will fucking leave get that through your head DURRRRRRRR why do you think they responded so fast?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info