Further Update to Map-only Uniques

Instead of increasing the drop of uniqs, increase the drop rate of high lvl maps and give to everyone the oportunity of finding a nice uniq inside them.
IGN: Manda_Chuva
When i read the other topic... i felt a little bit disappointed...after all i'm looking after the shav... for a while now...and the fact that it' would drop only in 78 lvl map was a bad news (also due the extreme rarity of these maps..).
Now that i read this..i feel relieved.... this is the proof that you guys deeply understand how players react to your news...THANKS!
"
LucianoM wrote:
Instead of increasing the drop of uniqs, increase the drop rate of high lvl maps and give to everyone the oportunity of finding a nice uniq inside them.

yes!
Not the perfect solution, but

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Much better.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
gud
i was very happy to see the lists of the ilvl needed for uniques , sad to see it changed as i always like a distant goal to work for .
But this is just my opinion in the matter and i realise im not in the majority here
I want to find a koams heart in every single map I run

that's basicly all I hear from the players here lol

I think maybe lowered the cap of where high level uniques can drop like if it can only drop in level 75+ maps maybe make it so it can only drop in 72s +

the current system is good already, high end lategame stuff should stay high end lategame stuff
And please ggg think about the current maps system, i have played standard league over total 700hours and never found and >75map, i really like this game, its probably the best game for many years, but the endgame content shoud not be based an a random principle!
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
[Removed by Admin]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Nov 6, 2013, 5:18:45 AM
The best solution for map/item fixing IMO
I’m playing mostly alone from open beta. I’m playing almost only maps. I hate spending currency for maps. I never found level 74+ map.
My ideas for fixing map and unique system:
1) All or almost all uniques can be found in nonmap areas. The chance for best items should be astronomically low.
2) First tier of maps should be level +1 compared to highest level of nonmap area. Also difficulty level of all maps will be higher.
3) Every one higher map level should be more unique rewarding: Chance for low tier unique should slowly decrease and chance for best tier unique should slowly increase. So playing high level maps will be most rewarding.
4) Clearing all map from mobs WIHOUT any dying should be rewarding a guarantee map of the same level. So you can play the best maps! But only if you are not dying.
ing: Storm_Gaze

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info