1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

Here's some data on how players are distributed between the leagues. We're pleased to see high engagement with the new challenge leagues and are pleased that Nemesis is performing better than any of our other hardcore leagues ever have:
  • Domination: 51.3%
  • Nemesis: 20.5%
  • Standard: 25.6%
  • Hardcore: 2.6%

Also, while we're dumping data on you, this was a popular request. Here is a table of the itemlevels required to spawn (either via drop or via Orb of Chance) the Map-only unique items: (Updated: read this!)
  • Kaom's Heart: 78
  • Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
  • Voltaxic Rift: 78
  • Void Battery: 77
  • Thunderfist: 76
  • Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
  • Rathpith Globe: 74
  • Devoto's Devotion: 74
  • Lioneye's Remorse: 73
  • Ming's Heart: 73
  • Auxium: 72
  • Andvarius: 71
  • Lioneye's Glare: 71
  • Divinarius: 71

Edit: Please note that when I said "new microtransaction bundles", I'm not talking about new supporter packs. These are bundles of existing microtransactions at discounted prices.

Edit2: Updated information about the map-only uniques is here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 6, 2013, 2:29:34 AM
"
Hardcore: 2.6%

Wow. Barren wasteland indeed.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
moozooh wrote:
"

dammit, thought I would reply first
Thanks for the unique drop data ~
"
moozooh wrote:
"

That's frequently 1300 people online in that league out of 50k+.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 5, 2013, 11:22:10 PM
<3 data dumps.
same name in-game
I must say I am very happy with the item distributions. These uniques should be something extremely sought after and hard to acquire.

However, I am quite confused as to the reasoning for including Divinarius and not Bringer of Rain, let alone Soul Taker.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Nov 5, 2013, 11:54:03 PM
Hey Chris, I'm curious, do you plan to add Nemesis mods (and Domination Shrines) to other Leagues once the current 4-month Leagues end?

I really enjoy the added difficulty!
"
Also, while we're dumping data on you, this was a popular request. Here is a table of the itemlevels required to spawn (either via drop or via Orb of Chance) the Map-only unique items:

Kaom's Heart: 78
Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

RIP Unique challenge. Will this make RMT boom once again?
@Aelloon
Last edited by Aelloon on Nov 5, 2013, 11:25:54 PM
Ouch, level 78 uniques.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info