Patchumz wrote:
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:

it'll just be more fair.

Is going to be crap now!! :/
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
I am sad to see an adjustment to the Cast When Damage Taken gem since it has really allowed my melee character to flourish. Yes, I am use CWDT + Enduring Cry + Molten Shell + Decoy Totem. That being said, the fact that pretty much every character uses some sort of setup as above really means that the gem needs tweaking. I will hold my nerdrage back until I see exactly how this change works.

Also, I agree with some of the people above... what's the point of alpha testers if they don't see how to abuse this gem?

Keep up the good work GGG! Totally mean that, not being sarcastic. Crap! That makes me sound more sarcastic! I'll see myself out now...
Silver Kiwi is best kiwi!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
any plan on fixing the Infinite loop stacking spell from cast on damage taken and reflect?

You realize the 250ms delay pretty much stops that

250ms * 4 = 1 second, so the maximum your skill can go off in 1 second is 4 times.

Previously i gather that it was 1ms cd or 0, which means that it was able to go off 1,000 times per second (Factor in the computation speed, lag, etc and it was prolly around 800 times a second).

Now you will not have the infinite loop, it will be staggered, the maximum you can put out is 4 per second, rather than 1,000

Edit: Your builds should still function, just not as efficiently they will (as stated above) cast 4 times a second now, rather than 1,000.. So your clearing may slow down, but if ur tanky enough and not glass cannon, you will be ok
@Logos to get to me ingame!
Check out my Stream at www.twitch.tv/killa1413
Last edited by killa78 on Nov 6, 2013, 12:19:22 AM
I hope they fix cast on crit too. Some cyclone user was lagging everyone in a public party. 20 casts per second with multiple spells is a bit much.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
4 enduring cries per second, omg, how are we gonna manage!
If I can't cast 1000 decoy totems per second then this gem is totally worthless!

GG GGG, GGG RUIN GAMES.
Meh at the COD change.
The CODT change isn't strictly a nerf. It helps prevent infinite reflect deaths.
Last edited by Wisdom on Nov 6, 2013, 12:37:06 AM
Just because something gets nerfed doesn't mean it's instantly useless.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
You guys have alpha testers for a reason right?
Why implement an awesome gem into the game, then start nerfing it?

^
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info