Server Problems are Resolved!

went fine the whole day but now lagg spikes start again i gues "prime time" just started somewhere
Last edited by ciel289 on Nov 4, 2013, 4:04:13 PM
lot of deco ........... again ..........
Ingame : Mercury_
Not on my end they aren't.
Losing is Learning.
"Server Problems are Resolved!"

Or not... So much lag, so much deco...Lost a lot of map 75+ in lab. Can't play any more tonight.
Last edited by Keussef on Nov 4, 2013, 4:18:29 PM
Nicely done!

The disconnects has been disruptive at best and downrigt detrementing to my gameplay yesterday, before then it were mostly my friends that got DC´s whilst it were annoying it wasnt me atleast ;) nevertheless I figured why so I have been cool about it.

It seems that there are need for me to bother with writing "keep up with your good work!" because you always do, but what the heck YOLO! (plz? Now I know its prolly the utmost frown upon "word" on the web, but still Plz?) Oh well, Ill blast you with it anyways :>

Keep up the good work!

Read the spoiler for a to me related incident in short, of something peculiar to say the least of what happened yesterday ingame:

Spoiler

I almost forgot about this: (Ill edit it out, if it doesnt belong here or if it doesnt follow the rules ofc.)

I beleive that its somewhat related to Item losses in Guildstashes in this News post, even if she´s not in a Guild

Soo a friend lost her stash, Inventory and all her gear that her Templar were geared up with (and ofc. all the levelled skillgems too) yesterday too! Whilst we were gaming. :O

She got a DC and then when she came back in approx. 10 secs later it was like "WHAT THE EFF!" and "NOT AGAIN!!!" and I say "wut?" then she drops the bomb...

Ill stop shortly to spare you guys as it would become a wall of text if I didnt.

The end result netted me giving her lots of my stuff, that I have managed to save over the years playing the game.

Soo I should be going to check if the issue (hopefully) are gone.

Finally! Ill finish my post with saying that she has mailed support about it ofc. (if now someone suggests it even though unlikely)
Rig: MSI GF63 SC10 | i5 10500H | 8GB RAM | GTX 1650 MaxQ | 100/10Mbit WLAN

Main: Butterix | Berserker >98 | Cyclone | 6L Atziri´s Disfavour/6L Chest
Alt1: PermaButt | Juggernaut >94 | Earthquake | 6L Marohi Erqi/5L Belly
Packs:13 (~200$)| Stash Tabs:67 EDIT: Now 75+| Played: 2012-?
Awesome job guys in GGG! And I still don't get the f2p model when you do all this work for us! This really calls for some support towards you.

Also, I feel my stash is getting kinda filled up...
the lag in this game is terrible, did you really fix something?

Love your game but this lag is asking me to leave
It's nice to hear you are and have worked on the problem. However I haven't noticed any changes after sunday. Still getting dcs quite often, which is frustrating. At least in Europe dcs are unfortunately still a problem.

Edited:
Actually tonight problems were more severe than ever before. I got about a dozen dcs, which 5 happened in window of 40 mins. Desync was bad too. I died three times in a row in different room I was supposed to fight. I'm confident problems are not in my end. I've never have any problems with any other game, nor any other network software.
Cheap rares:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/676748
Last edited by SmilingDuck on Nov 5, 2013, 7:08:37 PM
I have still lags and LOT OF desync, none fixed EU gateway.
Evening,

I started out playing today but i get a DC almost every 15 minutes, really annoying.

Europe server.
Last edited by foojin on Nov 5, 2013, 2:29:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info