Server Problems are Resolved!

Awesome! Keep up the great work GGG. Looking forward to combat sync being improved.
Last edited by Fusion33 on Nov 3, 2013, 1:08:34 AM
Thank you guys!
amazing!!!! now is it possible for you guys to lower the length of desync before disconnect? desyncing for like 5 sec is something i can work with but at times i desync for like 30-40 sec and either end up dead or disconnect
[img] https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15090_3589486230343_1888238145_n.jpg [/img]
Awesome communication GGG! The dropped connection was a nuisance, but I knew you guys/gals are on your game & it would be addressed soon :)
BLAMT!
I would just like to say that being a long time online multiplayer gamer, I think your company has AMAZING communication. IF NOTHING ELSE, you win my loyalty as a customer with just that. Keep up the communication, it means a LOT to the fans and players!

Dido this !
Nice. You guys are great. Wonder what the problem was.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
On the one hand, that is truly impressive progress for a short amount of time, and something to be proud of.

On the other hand, desync is a server problem, and it's unresolved.

So a tip of a hat on the actual work, but a wag of the finger on the thread title.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
I would just like to say that being a long time online multiplayer gamer, I think your company has AMAZING communication. IF NOTHING ELSE, you win my loyalty as a customer with just that. Keep up the communication, it means a LOT to the fans and players!

This is one of the best things about GGG.
Amazeballs, thanks from across the Tasman :)
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Great, not only will this have fixed the item loss with guild stash but also the duping that was possible with the guild stash.
Last edited by guvnor on Nov 3, 2013, 1:22:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info