Server Problems are Resolved!

hi coming the game be onely on todey ?
d/c this morning :(
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
I love to get on and read good news...and then read all of the retarded troll posts from a bunch of non-supporting accounts. Notice that anyone with a vested interest atleast takes the time to format their issue into a polite, even if negative, post.

/rageface me gonna quit you guys lie blah blah problem not fixed I died poop handicapped vagina scab.txt

Listen...server stability is server stability and I highly doubt GGG just shopped together a few graphs because Chris was drunk and got tired of trying to x-ray Emma Watson images. Just because the servers are showing stability doesn't mean all disconnections are fixed. SHIT STILL HAPPENS...ya know? Welcome to technology and a lot of unforeseen situations.

Thanks GGG and Chris for showing the players such dedicated and consistant levels of communication. I hope that you guys keep this up through the years.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
"
They don't address other areas like combat sync (which we're still working on). Thanks for your patience with these issues.

Finally a statement to the desync issues, thanks chris!
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:33:11 PM
"
I would just like to say that being a long time online multiplayer gamer, I think your company has AMAZING communication. IF NOTHING ELSE, you win my loyalty as a customer with just that. Keep up the communication, it means a LOT to the fans and players!

I totally agree with the above statement.

Also I have noticed things running much smoother.

Thanks for the info.
whats fixed? still get instance freezes every 10 instance changes, false dawn
I have latency problems around 7-8 PM ( -2 GMT time) every day for 3 days in roll now.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"Unexpected disconnection" error every time. StandardL Act3
A-fuckin-mazing..

Last edited by rem3thed2 on Nov 4, 2013, 3:55:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info