Unable to connect to patching server

i too have this problem.. i have tried every on this thread. for some reason in worked once so i could open the launcher and install the new patch, but then it started with the same error again "unable to connect to patching server" this is really started to annoy me.. i have only played this game for 4-5 days, and i really like it.
I dont have Norton. I have Nod 32 and Zone Alarm for firewall.

Turning ZA doesn't help.

My Nod 32 is out of date (for a couple of months now) but I dont see how could that be a problem..? It was working since OB up to last pach (few days ago).

Help?
Well after I turned off everything completely, it worked. So try that
I am having this problem. Please help with a solution.

It says unable to connect to patching server every time I attempt to start the game!
IGN: tny
Last edited by tny on Mar 26, 2013, 6:03:34 AM
I cant get on the game . It says cant connect to patching server

anyone know whats up?
I had this issue this morning and figured out what the problem was, for me anyways. Last night I upgraded AVG antivirus. Apparently it reactivated the windows firewall, which blocked PoE by default.

I was able to add a specific exception for PoE in the control panel for windows firewall, which immediately solved the problem. Hope that helps a few other people.
Hello, same problem here.

"Unable to connect to patching server" when trying to launch PoE.

Edit: OK weird stuff, after re-trying for like 20 times, it finally went through... Apparently you just... keep trying?
Last edited by mushioov on Mar 26, 2013, 7:04:45 AM
"
Sargon16 wrote:
I had this issue this morning and figured out what the problem was, for me anyways. Last night I upgraded AVG antivirus. Apparently it reactivated the windows firewall, which blocked PoE by default.

I was able to add a specific exception for PoE in the control panel for windows firewall, which immediately solved the problem. Hope that helps a few other people.

Thanks, I had the exact same issue and updating the firewall settings to add Path of Exile worked. I think there was a Windows Update change though, I haven't done anything with my virus protection this month.
-------------------------------!A solution that worked for me!-------------------------------

-Make a shortcut of Client.exe
-Go to properties
-Where it says target press space and paste this ''patching-server pathofexile.com:3724'' (no '''s)
-Apply
-Enjoy

Hope i helped!
same problem here have added PoE too my firewall it still will not work i think its a problem wih ihe server couse i just set up my PC new and there is nothing on it beside PoE and LoL
ING Suole

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info