All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

I see the suggestions as to where the missing dialogue lines can be have dried up.

Here's my thought and siggestions, which are mostly concentrated around one theme - did we try doing the quests out of order and looking at the reaction of the characters then?

Here's the rough list of thing one could try out in regards to this (I definitely will when on the next difficulty playthough for the achievement char):
-do chest quest before talking to nessa for the first time
-do fetid pool quest before talking to tarkleigh about it
-don't talk to piety near the blockade until you get to act 2 and kill arteri first
-do the gemling queen quest before talking to grigor about it

I wonder if any of these would open up some new dialogue options.
"
Lurker88 wrote:
Clarissa has one more dialogue that's not listed. If you go after Tolman before her, she gets the news that he's dead while she's in the slums and that gives you a new response. It's basically "*sniff sniff* I need to be left alone. I'll meet you in town". I don't know if this is counted as an optional dialogue because you don't get a list when talking to Clarissa and it's technically part of a quest.

You said Helena might have another line if you go to town without picking up the baleful gem. She does. She says you need to get to it before Piety does or something like that but again, that might be part of the quest and not optional lore.

I tried pretty much everything to get the achievement and I still don't have it. I even found everything for the "no stone unturned" achievement because I thought that might open up some dialogue options but it doesn't. I did Merveil before Fairgraves because he talks a lot about Merveil and maybe he'd like to know that she's dead. Nope. I helped all 3 bandits as well. I have no idea what I could have missed. Unless it's something stupid like showing the platinum busts to Oak then the achievement is bugged. I'm tempted to just look at the sound files to see what's missing... unless this is against the rules, in which case I'm only joking.

Doing all this put me at 188/190.

"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
I've discovered one that doesn't appear to be in your list:

Act II - Eramir
The Dark Altar

It became available when I got to the top of the pyramid, but went back to town before activating the altar. It's a strange one. What he says only makes sense if you go to the top of the pyramid before acquiring The Apex. It seems like a relic from a time when the quest progession may have been different.

I didn't do this so this is 189.

1 more optional dialogue to find.
IGN: Lurker
As of 1.0.1, there are only 190 optional NPC dialogues (some were reclassified), and you can now see the exact number you have in the achievement/challenges panel.

Eramir's Dark Altar spiel is not one of them. You can tell an NPC's speech is a quest one if it appears below the line when choosing what to talk about.
Code warrior
"
Beregondz wrote:
I just got No Stone Unturned achievement and I can confirm that Letters of Exiles are only 15.
I took note of all lore pieces but at the end I can only count 49 of em, not 50.
If they're 50 I probably read one while leveling; if someone want to figure out what it is, here's my checklist:

ACT 1 (23)
15 Lyoneye's Watch (Letters)
1 The Coast (Weathered Carving)
1 The Tidal Island (Weathered Carving)
1 The Mud Flats (Weathered Carving)
1 The Ledge (Weathered Carving)
1 The Climb (Weathered Carving)
1 The Prison (Shavronnes Journal)
1 The Ship Graveyard (Weathered Carving)
1 The Coves (Weathered Carving)

ACT 2 (1)
1 The Western Forest (Anteri's Letter)

ACT 3 (25)
1 The City of Sarn (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Slums (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Warehouse District (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Catacombs (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Battlefront (Ancient Graffiti)
1 Eternal Laboratory (Reverie Device, only normal-cruel)
1 The Docks (Ancient Graffiti)
17 The Library (Victario Vol 1->4, Purity Vol 1->6, Ancients Vol 1->7)
1 The Sceptre of God (Plaque, entrance)

I did ACT 1 and ACT 2 and for some reason it counted only 23/49. To make sure i did them all again, but nope, still 23. In meantime i did all except the library and the sceptre of god, which leaves me with 30/49. For reason unknown one is definitely missing.. Any ideas why is that happening?
You better re-check if you did everything in Act 1+2.

for example, while doing the achievement I've been keeping a close track of what's left to do. According to my notes I've only 2 notes from the library left to find.

After the patch hit, it did verify that this is true - 47/49 complete.

That means that you missed out on some of the lore somewhere.
"
T_Reich wrote:
I see the suggestions as to where the missing dialogue lines can be have dried up.

Here's my thought and siggestions, which are mostly concentrated around one theme - did we try doing the quests out of order and looking at the reaction of the characters then?

Here's the rough list of thing one could try out in regards to this (I definitely will when on the next difficulty playthough for the achievement char):
-do chest quest before talking to nessa for the first time
-do fetid pool quest before talking to tarkleigh about it
-don't talk to piety near the blockade until you get to act 2 and kill arteri first
-do the gemling queen quest before talking to grigor about it

I wonder if any of these would open up some new dialogue options.

I can attest that this does not do anything special. Grigor just rams thru all the dialog needed to get up to date. No special dialog options presented.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/616985

someone help me pls ^^
@TianhuangDadi
Uniq Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/364844
Item Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/412804
Gem Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/529077
Divine Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/879670
"
T_Reich wrote:
You better re-check if you did everything in Act 1+2.

for example, while doing the achievement I've been keeping a close track of what's left to do. According to my notes I've only 2 notes from the library left to find.

After the patch hit, it did verify that this is true - 47/49 complete.

That means that you missed out on some of the lore somewhere.

Yep, I did it again twice, on Normal and Cruel. Still no clue where I went wrong..
Why does the achievement All Ears (as in, hearing) require you to go through dialogue with no voice?
Hearing is irrelevent for those dialogues.
(:
"
DeinVenteD wrote:
I did ACT 1 and ACT 2 and for some reason it counted only 23/49. To make sure i did them all again, but nope, still 23. In meantime i did all except the library and the sceptre of god, which leaves me with 30/49. For reason unknown one is definitely missing.. Any ideas why is that happening?

Arteri's Letter has been bugged since patch 1.0.1. See http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/579173

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info