Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

"
Inhuman_Soul wrote:
Arteri's Letter has been bugged since patch 1.0.1. See http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/579173

Noooooooooo! That explains one of my problems.

I'm currently slowly going through normal mode with the intent to complete the achievements (I talk to NPCs with the achievement tab open so that I can see if certain dialogues increase the count). I'm currently at act 2 pre - darkness and it seems like 1 dialog passed me. My list says i have 92 while the tab says i have 93. I think I've seen this ninja dialog when I talked to Helena with both the Spike and the Gem saying that I should use it on the Lorrata. The problem is I can't seem to reproduce the dialog like other optional dialogues.

As for the list, my final count for Act 1 is 41.

E: If anyone is kind enough to tell me what the dialog Yeena's vision talks about it would be great.

E2: Got excited and forgot to talk to Eramir after killing Oak so I missed his Oak dialogue. Currently at 102. It seems like Eramir has two dialogues for each bandit lord, one for killing and one for helping.
Last edited by Terramai on Nov 23, 2013, 9:33:05 AM
"
Inhuman_Soul wrote:
"
DeinVenteD wrote:
I did ACT 1 and ACT 2 and for some reason it counted only 23/49. To make sure i did them all again, but nope, still 23. In meantime i did all except the library and the sceptre of god, which leaves me with 30/49. For reason unknown one is definitely missing.. Any ideas why is that happening?

Arteri's Letter has been bugged since patch 1.0.1. See http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/579173

I figured it had to be something like this, I know I'm not THAT retarded.

Thanks
I think I may have found the last couple of optional Bandit responses.

First, talk to one of them that you plan to kill and tell him you will help him instead.

Second, talk to him again and he lists what appears to be TWO optional dialogues. The second one is 'I changed my mind'. This brings up the option to select Help or Kill again.

So, you want to do this with 2 of the bandits in normal mode before you kill them. Then side with the third one to finish the quest. The next time around, side with the third guy first and then change your mind.

When you get to cruel, the first bandit you side with should be the third bandit from normal. Then change your mind and kill him.
Last edited by Jadowyn on Nov 24, 2013, 10:39:30 PM
nooooo

i got caught up and forgot to talk to earamir after killing kraitlin while sideing with oak.. I did talk to him after i killed the 2nd bandit though..

Is this going to make me miss one or is his response after killing 1 bandit the same "two of them grow stronger" regardless of who you killed first?

Has taken me forever to make sure to get everything, i hope this doesnt botch it.
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
Optional dialogue for Lady Dialla

Thaumetic Sulphite

This only appears if you are carrying the sulphite but have not gotten the ribbon spool quest. I had both items but dropped the spool before talking to her the first time so it came up as an optional.
Good news: Arteri's Letter is not bugged anymore although it was not mentioned in the recent patch notes.

I got "No Stone Unturned" yersterday with the same character I tried before when it was bugged.
It's incredibly frustrating trying to complete this on an established character, only to find lots of the needed dialogues are impossible to get.
Just got No Stone Unturned as well, heads up for the Arteri bug!
Has anyone actually completed All Ears?
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
A hint to everyone who farms library for the books.
Every instance has 3 bookstands (Ancients, Purity Chronicles, Victario's Writings), very rarely only 2. When for me only 1 of the Ancient was missing, I just rushed and when I found the Ancient bookstand, and hit the wrong one, portal and reset. Took me 2 hours though.
A new Environmental Lore has been added to the game according to the open book icon on the mini-map.

In The Climb there are now 2 lore markers, the old one and a new one for Lioneye's Standard. It is a flag on a pole in an open area surrounded by swords stuck point first into the ground.

As I had already completed this achievement, I do not know if this means the count has changed to 50 required for players that had not finished this. It may be an alternate item, one that is not counted, or a new one that increases the count.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info