All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

"
Kirielis wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.

Then it's a good thing achievements are account-wide, is it not? One build on one character, seems perfectly reasonable to me.

havent u read the GGG post in this very thread before u answered? all ears isnt account wide u have to do it on 1 char!

good thing that i have no cobsessive compulsive disorder or else it would take the fun out doing the shitty library!
Last edited by coolmccool on Oct 30, 2013, 2:57:30 PM
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
You'll still need to side with all three bandit lords, though (Eramir has no optional dialogue for helping him, but the bandits do).

That's pretty ass.

40 life/40 mana/8% all resists
18% physical damage/4% cast speed/8% attack speed
+1 end/+1 power/+1 frenzy charge

I don't really see any combination of these things that uses all 3 columns and is still a good build. If it didn't all have to be done on one character that would be different, but as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.

This is nowhere near as bad as getting every single notable or every keystone. We had to make around 5 characters to do this alone. It was also possible to use your level 60 HC characters and have them do this all using their respecs, but it was still a lot to do for 2 achievements.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
coolmccool wrote:
"
Kirielis wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.

Then it's a good thing achievements are account-wide, is it not? One build on one character, seems perfectly reasonable to me.

havent u read the GGG post in this very thread before u answered? all ears isnt account wide u have to do it on 1 char!

good thing that i have no cobsessive compulsive disorder or else it would take the fun out doing the shitty library!

Whoa, calm down dude. Achievements are unlocked once per account, that's all I meant.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Rhys wrote:
We actually intended to show the numbers for All Ears and No Stone Unturned. That it doesn't show these numbers is a bug. Locomancer will not show the numbers, but you can see your missing waypoints on the world map.

You can just click through the text if you don't want to read/listen to it. You'll still get the achievement.

You will need multiple difficulties to get All Ears. Note that it's all optional dialogue. Most quest dialogue doesn't count. You'll still need to side with all three bandit lords, though (Eramir has no optional dialogue for helping him, but the bandits do).

The All Ears achievement is actually deceptively difficult, though seeing the numbers will help.

There are 197 optional NPC dialogues in the game to find, and 50 pieces of environmental lore.

That's excellent - I'm really enjoying the Challenges and Achievements. My favourite is to kill the 116 Unique Enemies, so cool. (especially with the Rogue Exiles)
Pelerin of Wraeclast
I just got No Stone Unturned achievement and I can confirm that Letters of Exiles are only 15.
I took note of all lore pieces but at the end I can only count 49 of em, not 50.
If they're 50 I probably read one while leveling; if someone want to figure out what it is, here's my checklist:

ACT 1 (23)
15 Lyoneye's Watch (Letters)
1 The Coast (Weathered Carving)
1 The Tidal Island (Weathered Carving)
1 The Mud Flats (Weathered Carving)
1 The Ledge (Weathered Carving)
1 The Climb (Weathered Carving)
1 The Prison (Shavronnes Journal)
1 The Ship Graveyard (Weathered Carving)
1 The Coves (Weathered Carving)

ACT 2 (1)
1 The Western Forest (Anteri's Letter)

ACT 3 (25)
1 The City of Sarn (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Slums (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Warehouse District (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Catacombs (Ancient Graffiti)
1 The Battlefront (Ancient Graffiti)
1 Eternal Laboratory (Reverie Device, only normal-cruel)
1 The Docks (Ancient Graffiti)
17 The Library (Victario Vol 1->4, Purity Vol 1->6, Ancients Vol 1->7)
1 The Sceptre of God (Plaque, entrance)
Last edited by Beregondz on Oct 30, 2013, 9:50:40 PM
Jinsyn, I can see you are doing a great job, would you mind adding to your main post a summary of the numbers? So 'act 1, 'x' optional dialogue, 'y' lore

This would mean that we may be able to look for whats missing easier

Beregondz has a nice summary above my post that you could add
Apologies. There are only 49 pieces of environmental lore. I thought one of them was in-game, but it actually isn't yet.

Also, it appears that Locomancer is counting Act 4 as well, and so is unachievable. A fix for this will be deployed in 1.0.1 next week. Once the achievement is fixed, you will need to touch any waypoint anywhere to get the achievement (if you already meet the requirements).
Code warrior
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
You'll still need to side with all three bandit lords, though (Eramir has no optional dialogue for helping him, but the bandits do).

That's pretty ass.

40 life/40 mana/8% all resists
18% physical damage/4% cast speed/8% attack speed
+1 end/+1 power/+1 frenzy charge

I don't really see any combination of these things that uses all 3 columns and is still a good build. If it didn't all have to be done on one character that would be different, but as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.

% resists

phys damage

power charge

Just made my EK build with CI and power charge on crit. :P
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I just noticed that my No Stone Unturned achievement has been unchecked. I have no idea why.

The only good reason I could come up with was that it occured a rollback just after I found the last lore piece, without me noticing it. It was the The Ancients #7, so I went back and tagged it again but it didn't trigger the achievement.

I'm pretty sure I didn't just imagine myself getting the achievement, so I guess it's some kind of bug. Has this happened to anyone else?
"
Beregondz wrote:
I just got No Stone Unturned achievement and I can confirm that Letters of Exiles are only 15.
I took note of all lore pieces but at the end I can only count 49 of em, not 50.
If they're 50 I probably read one while leveling; if someone want to figure out what it is, here's my checklist:

*snip*

Using your list of lore I was able to find the last few missing pieces (mostly Library books). Was a really good source of information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info