Path of Exile commonly used abreviations

Thank you for compiling this.
This is a great resource! However,

[rant]
I wish that people would stop using these abbreviation all together. I really hate it when someone writes a post where the crucial phrase in every sentence is a string of two or three letters that takes me forever to figure out, especially the ones for random skill gems. Is it really too much to ask to try to type out even a shortened version of the name? For example, instead of ES, write nrg shield, instead of DD, write det dead, instead of IC, write imm call. At least if you type out a part of the word, even if you misspell it, I will have a chance of figuring out what you are saying without having to look it up. And if you need to abbreviate because you are going to be mentioning the same thing multiple times, then at least write out the name in full the first time.
[/rant]
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Feb 2, 2013, 5:57:28 PM
I took the list from the first post and tossed it up over at the PoE Wiki and added links to things there. http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Acronyms
What does "PST" mean?

Maybe add "WTB" (want to buy), "WTS" (want to sell), "WTT"(want to trade), "C/O"(current offer) ?
Last edited by missingcipher on Feb 7, 2013, 9:06:25 PM
GGG ?
some more related stuff
LL= loot and leave
DS= Death scene (how you died)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
WTF NFI TMA GGB

TLA
MIS = melee is suffer
Thank you for sharing!

:)
Edoardo
"
missingcipher wrote:
What does "PST" mean?

Maybe add "WTB" (want to buy), "WTS" (want to sell), "WTT"(want to trade), "C/O"(current offer) ?

PST means "Please send tell" which is to say you want them to whisper you directly, rather than posting in global/trade, etc (wherever you were originally talking)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info