Path of Exile commonly used abreviations

Thanks!
Steam: teemu92
Pin This! Thanks.
-[Insert sig here]
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545023/page/1 <-- If you like cute critters
Then there is a1n which means act one normal - like that whole act is the destination - they mean lioneyes watch in Normal difficulty - most people go to trade there even if u are standing beside them in merc sigh...

c with a number before it means thats how many chaos they wanna sting u for their coloured pixels

Jewl for jewellers (i refuse to use that other yuck one) and jorb sounds too much like ... well never mind

st spectoral throw - every man and his dog knows that one tho heh

ex for exhalted orb

isnt it funny regal has never been shortened :)

and my most hated ty gl hf thank you, good luck, have fun usually after a trade with some random dude who doesnt care if u just go out and die - he just got what he wanted off you heh

:P

"
Then there is a1n which means act one normal - like that whole act is the destination - they mean lioneyes watch in Normal difficulty - most people go to trade there even if u are standing beside them in merc sigh...

c with a number before it means thats how many chaos they wanna sting u for their coloured pixels

Jewl for jewellers (i refuse to use that other yuck one) and jorb sounds too much like ... well never mind

st spectoral throw - every man and his dog knows that one tho heh

ex for exhalted orb

isnt it funny regal has never been shortened :)

and my most hated ty gl hf thank you, good luck, have fun usually after a trade with some random dude who doesnt care if u just go out and die - he just got what he wanted off you heh

:P

What ? i actually like that. I enjoy people being polite even if they dont mean it. You dont really see that much anymore. 50-60 years ago it was standard talk today you should be lucky to get a have a nice day comment
These look more like acronyms than abreviations. Americans love acronyms.
Abreviations might be more axplainatory.
If you need all these listings it might be better to just write them out.
What is HP?
Saw it in a description for a Scion build: "Gear wise, HP and Resists"
"
Seven_of_9 wrote:
What is HP?
Saw it in a description for a Scion build: "Gear wise, HP and Resists"

HP is not used in Path of Exile.

HP is an intrinsic RPG term for HIT POINTS.

or

if you prefer,

HEALTH POINTS

So people still use that phrase here when discussing LIFE stats.

Similarly you'll see people mention MF which is also not in PoE.

MF is the old Diablo term for Magic Find, a skill which increases your ability to find better magic items.

In PoE the same mechanic is called IIR/IIQ but many will still refer to it as MF as a generic term for it.
Ooohhh... Non specific abbreviations on the top. That make it even more complicated. Thank you for your quick answer.
This is very useful! Thanks!
Bump!

Very helpful for starting player like me! Thanks for sharing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info