Path of Exile commonly used abreviations

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Something I've seen on another site which I think would be cool for PoE is an explanation of abbreviations built into the forum software. Check out this post for an idea of what I'm talking about - all the recognised abbreviations are hoverable to list their meanings in certain contexts. There are a lot more than the ones in that post, and most of them are specific to certain contexts (different games discussed on the site have their own abbreviations), that was just the first post I found to link that had a bunch of them in.
But I imagine that'd be a lot of work for Dylan to implement on our site, and he's busy enough as it is.

AHH dakka dakka forums, so many 40K memories just came flooding back...thanks Mark :P
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Something I've seen on another site which I think would be cool for PoE is an explanation of abbreviations built into the forum software. Check out this post for an idea of what I'm talking about - all the recognised abbreviations are hoverable to list their meanings in certain contexts. There are a lot more than the ones in that post, and most of them are specific to certain contexts (different games discussed on the site have their own abbreviations), that was just the first post I found to link that had a bunch of them in.
But I imagine that'd be a lot of work for Dylan to implement on our site, and he's busy enough as it is.

Damn, if you guys were running the almighty vBulletin I know there are a few addons out there that make it a breeze to install.
u forgot QSF Quick Sliver Flask
@Audio
Never knew there were loads of these, the only one I already knew before seeing this thread was GCP :P
How on earth do people link items on the forums?! I cannot for the life of me figure it out. :(
"
Mythiuz wrote:
How on earth do people link items on the forums?! I cannot for the life of me figure it out. :(

try the forum search!

never trust ze germans!
"
taekvideo wrote:
A lot of these aren't used.

Yea... the majority of the list are not "commonly used", they're never used.
Was getting really confused in TC so this really helped :P
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Dylan just got thrown under the bus. Big time.
"
Atom920 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Dylan just got thrown under the bus. Big time.

That would really help though, new people to the game are pretty confused about abbreviations

Or if this thread was sticky in general discussion, that would save some work for dylan.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 2, 2013, 5:34:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info