Build of the Week, Season 2 Episode 2 Build Submission Thread

Hrrrrrr's trapper ranger build.

I designed this build for solo play in nemesis league.

Hence this build is designed to function with only quest rewards & drops from the game, while having decent damage and survivability.

Here is the build at level 53, still gearing up for max resists before I go for cruel Dominus.
Trapper build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FLQguGNsZjhvgHpQhYCLqI_YknTB8M3hAoEYrRnFKfU6bUUdWLVb6Wkhbr1u7YlpnoG-ecFF0QXTxd9d-sH8rgwmFMod2jX2Nv5AKkA2TJ5uNm7Weuap_qrisP6x_tAzDOspKzerTftaK2FTcV90N5zro1usU7YPuDu967_D8xQ==

Gear at level 53

This character is evasion/life based, and uses mind over matter as a defensive skill against spells (which you cannot evade). The idea is that evasion (and later on, acrobatics) reduce the number of times you get hit. And when you do get hit, mind over matter kicks in. Prioritize evasion, resists and hp on gear before anything else. Damage is secondary. Tooltip damage is irrelevant as you profit from the elemental penetration linked to your traps. The more monsters you pull, the more damage you do.

Skill setup
Primary skills : in italics gems I do not yet have, or that are drops and not quest rewards
AoE
Fire Trap - Multiple Traps - Fire Pen - Increased Burning Damage
Lightning Trap - Multiple Traps - Lightning Penetration - Added Lightning Damage

Single Target
Bear Trap - Culling Strike

Utility
Crowd Control : Freeze Mine - Cold Pen
Defense : Smoke Mine, Enduring Cry
Regen : Devouring Totem

Auras :
Clarity

Curses :
Elemental Weakness

Gameplay
Pull as many monsters as you can, using quicksilver pots if needed. Lay down a few freeze mines on the way. When the monsters are grouped, detonate the freeze mines, and cast your traps on the pack. Rinse and repeat, running away from the monsters and laying traps&mines on your path (cast them forward, so that the monsters run over them when chasing you). You regen hp and mana with potions, natural regen, and devouring totem if needed. Devouring totem is a must for no regen/slow regen maps later on.

Endgame Build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4FLQguGNsZjhvgHpQhYCLqI_YknTB8M3hAoEYrRnFKfU6bUUdWLVb6Wkhbr1u7YlpnoG-ecFF0QXTxd9d-sH8rgwmFMod2jX2Nv5AKkA2TJ5uNm7Weuap_qrisP6x_tAzDOspKzerTftaK2FTcV90N5zro1usU7YPuDu967_D8xRzc8XYFtdQj3ajGojBxS3g6Qk2Snyd9df66f8YnqVptJDynXElR7BiP-kk7Nnu0o9vnMhim5wZ3UzERlg5I44TuFbd1napirNadGYaS86xH

IGN : @Hrrrrrrgh
Last edited by shaar on Oct 28, 2013, 10:15:55 AM
"
Gudurubaburu wrote:
"
JoanGrimm wrote:
Hi.

Spoiler
I've wanted to post this somewhere in the vastness of this great forum, and been searching for the right place.. and it seems that I've found it.

I'd like to give you SwithinMauve, my "Grinding Cyclone - Infernal Blow Duelist".

First off, I'd like to say that I started this character on Anarchy, mostly because after about one month of playing I had some low level 2-handed uniques I just wanted to try out.

Now, at level 83, I can say it is by far my most easily playable character. Currently, it is quite lovely equipped, but I'd dare to say that it's not very equipment-dependent (I just happen to be lucky in terms of very good drops).

Why I'm proposing this build:
For POE beginners, I'd even say that it is the character to start with, so you won't quit after 3 hours of playing. Essentially, Duelists are great because they have access to a lot of life nodes, resists, armour and damage, as well as mobility, due to the Leather and Stone key, which "Ignores all movement penalties". With the new Scion right on top, the new nodes and new gems, this Duelist is practically invincible. Really, it does not die, unless there's a lot of desync involved.

Gear:
This is my gear. However, it should be regarded more as indicative.

Weapon:

Helm:

Gloves:

Boots:

Rings & amulet & belt

Now, Daresso's Salute is quite important, because of the extra damage it provides, but not completely necessary (when running on maps with chaos taken over time, the damage from Daresso's doesn't kick in as much because you're almost never at max life, but that does not mean that the character can't manage), so don't spend your currency, unless you reeeaaally need to have it, cuz it's a legacy item nowadays, and pretty expensive (in my case, back in the day (:))) ), it dropped on Ledge, the place where wonderful things happen).

Skills:
During the first levels, I used a combination of cleave and double strike, but that didn't last that long and it wasn't very impressive. As soon as they became available (at the NPCs'), I started using the following:

Infernal Blow linked with Melee Spash + Melee Physical Damage (you can also go with Weapon Elemental Damage, because of the fire damage of Infernal Blow) + whatever else you want (I went with IIR & IIQ, just for the fun of it and better item drops)

It really doesn't need much advertising. Besides doing great damage, have you ever seen a screen full of monsters explode? It's rather magical. Go try.

Cyclone + Life on Hit + Mana Leech + IIR

Now, Cyclone is my main attack, meaning I use it in most cases, and it represents the attack that makes this character an awesomely invincible one. Using Life on Hit on Cyclone basically means that as long as you've got mana, and you don't get desync-ed much, you don't die. Getting mana is a bit of a problem early in the game, but as soon as Mana Leech becomes available, that isn't an issue anymore.

Of course, using Multistrike really buffs Cyclone, but also causes huge desync, so I've stopped using it after a few levels. I've put Cyclone on Bringer of Rain, and obviously the helmet provides a good boost, but I've played with Cyclone without Bringer of Rain, and it does the same thing, maybe just a little slower.

The best thing about Cyclone is that, as far as I'm concerned, it only needs LoH and Mana Leech to really work, and thus only a 3-linked item. 4-linked items are better, because you can add IIR or IIQ and make your stash a lot wealthier, and anything beyond 4-linked... well, just go wild!

Also, Leap slam for moving easier around maps. Never forget Leap slam.

Auras:
Before the release, I used both Determination and Grace. Now, I only use Determination (and it's ok, although I thought at first it wouldn't).

This is mainly due to the fact that Duelists don't have a really large mana pool available, but with a little mana regen, and some lovely Mana reduce points on the skill tree, that's all you're gonna need.

So don't sob over other auras, just think damage taken reduction.

Defense:
Offence is the best defense. That does not mean that the character cannot withstand damage. E.g. merciless Dominus is a hell of a boss, and the character did die once (desync and a little too much in-your-face approach on my side), but Cyclone and LoH really did their jobs ok. (BTW, I still play on my laptop, so when I'm saying 'desync', it's not what you big boys experience on your high-end gamer PCs... it's hell).

The game release brought on a few very interesting gems, such as Cast on Damage Taken, which I've linked with the oh-so-obvious Enduring Cry and Immortal Call, to which I've added Warlord's Mark. I'm not leveling Cast on Damage Taken, so it can basically trigger at all times, which makes playing the Duelist so much more easier.

Skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQ_MEuEUIBRNFHEYkRkuGlUb-iXfJ-0pLimlMHUxnjIJNdY26DrhPC1BqkUKRmlHfkrITP9OKlBHVElYr18_YEthIWSjZU1nm2qTbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTtd-N4DXrvfNmC5IOxhNmE74dqiPGKr5ARkGyZK5rMn8uiAKQZplemZKcwqWipbqmUq8Wsqqy6rj6vbLXytkG53b2Bvqe-vMAPxLjFismY0k3Uj9Xt1fjh2udS52PvDvAf8i_yRfTG9zL3vvjr_go=

Important passives:

Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance & Resolute Technique - all very close to the Duelist, because of the Skill Tree Change.

Also, the new resist and life points next to the Scion are awesome!

Pros:
Easy to level (1-75)
Easy to gear (as I've said, going for a Bringer of Rain or Marohi might be a target, but it's not a must)
Unlikely to die
Easy to play
More than 4-linked items are great, but not a must

Cons
Can't really think of any

I've reached a point where there's not much I can do to the character anymore, except for playing and enjoying it. I've reached that point since maybe lvl 2. As I said in the beginning, I was fortunate to have some really good low-level unique 2-handers, but I've recreated this build in other scenarios where I didn't have any kind of gear (new league, races), and it's worked beautifully.

I've mostly gone solo (both Bringer and Marohi dropped when I played alone, if anyone's wondering), but used it in parties as well, and I think that it's a good tanking-character, while also doing quite a lot of damage.

I think I've said all there is to say.

Thanks for reading! :)

pick her, pick her :D

such heavy desync will deter players i think. i've tested cyclone play without any support gems and it also has potential in crowded places to kill you with desync. also without BoR you are removing most of it's support, but with it requiring a many exalts item for just 1 slot to support your cyclone, which is just gonna cause more desync. cyclone has had a rough go of it for a while in terms of being a primary attack because of mass desync.

edit: edit was just to save forum space for other ppl, just spoilered most of joan's post so it wasn't as big.
Last edited by Thortag on Oct 28, 2013, 10:27:27 AM
Here's my character. I call him 'The Explodinator'

I haven't sorted out all my gear yet, but it should give an indication of where I'm heading.

Skill Tree:
I wanted a simple to play character that didn't require farming crazy gear, and this one fits the bill nicely. The premise is simple. Swing big stick, build endurance charges, sometimes explode. Left click is ground slam for mobs, right click is spectral throw for single targets and kiting bad packs.

I swap aura's as needed.

All the gems are quest rewards. The gear is self drop or made with alchs.

I'll probably spend my next points adding +hp (currently sitting at ~1600), head up and grab staff crit and finish by taking unwavering stance and +armor nodes.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by riexau on Oct 28, 2013, 10:36:05 AM
"
Thortag wrote:
"
Gudurubaburu wrote:
"
JoanGrimm wrote:
Hi.

pick her, pick her :D

such heavy desync will deter players i think. i've tested cyclone play without any support gems and it also has potential in crowded places to kill you with desync. also without BoR you are removing most of it's support, but with it requiring a many exalts item for just 1 slot to support your cyclone, which is just gonna cause more desync. cyclone has had a rough go of it for a while in terms of being a primary attack because of mass desync.

edit: edit was just to save forum space for other ppl, just spoilered most of joan's post so it wasn't as big.

Desync is an obvious problem. As I've said, I play on a laptop (it's more for working than for gaming, but it's all I've got atm), so I'm an "experienced" player when it comes to desync, and it sucks dirty socks, but hey... what are you gonna do?!

In my experience, although Cyclone does add to the likelihood of desync happening, by linking it to LoH (at least), it does improve considerably your survivability. Of course, new players have to get used to playing around some technical issues, but I still think that going with Cyclone can help with not dying so much (because every hit basically adds life). Also, I've found that maybe not holding the Cyclone button down all the time, and maybe exiting a mob once in a while helps.

BoR is an awesome asset (it dropped twice in my case, so I guess it's possible) for so many reasons, but I've managed to find some equally nice helms and chests just by farming (which is what you do if and when you get to a level past 60). Also, remember that BoR might also be overrated - yes, it boosts damage mostly, and life, but at the same time, you loose a chest with all its links, and all possible IIR, IIQ and resists stats that might come from either a helm or a chest.

All in all, the build is doable with or without uniques. And of course that by some greater level you need better items, but that's the case with all builds. :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B5wMAA4cEsQguFHUZjhpVGtsbrRvIKaUwdTSTNug67T7PQzFMYE4qVvpaGluvXhNhIWNwZKNngHBydEF-moN8hO-VZprMm4ObjZ_LqAesurZBvebTft0N32_h2uXF7YPuDvlj_MU=

General Info
Ranger dual wield. Not item dependent at all so won't even bother posting gear. You use the cold attack support item gem on your cleave and any extras you might have on other attacks. You get frenzy and cleave as your cornerstone skills both within the first two acts. Your two escape mechanisms by act 1 in quests: whirling blades and flicker strike.

How to generally fight
Cleave is obvious for minions. Dual strike is your main damage deal for elites/minibosses early on until you get frenzy. For major bosses, I suggest conserving mana mainly for your two escapes if you are soloing really early on. Otherwise focus on using flicker strike and dual strike/frenzy to constantly run circles around the bosses dodging spells while dealing substantial damage.

General Goals of early levels 30-50
The passive tree skill is based on relying on evasion for the early parts of the game along with your two "escapes" to get you to iron reflexes then unwavering stance.

Difficulty
I'd put the skill build at intermediate/hard on a scale from infernal blow marauder to crit-based ninja shadows.
Last edited by gragundier on Oct 28, 2013, 11:24:07 AM
Nyoei's Fire-Striker

Character name: Nyoei -- pronounce however you wish :p
Class: Scion

Weapon: 2-handed axe, sword, or mace.. Whichever you come across. I got physical damage and fire damage mods.

*Keep a look out for any gear with increased accuracy mods.

SKILLGEMS:
Lightning Strike (Normal Brutus)
+Added Fire Damage Support (Normal Cavern of Anger)
+Weapon Elemental Damage Support (Normal Weaver)
+Chance to Ignite (Normal General Gravicius)

Devouring Totem (Normal Library)
This totem helps with mana. Cast it behind you before a big fight and guard it from enemies. It must have line-of-sight of the corpse it consumes.

*Anger
Very nice if you can get one. You could try trading an act 1 cruel quest reward for it. (Discipline, Determination, Grace, Purity, Clarity, Haste)
Hardcore characters may prefer to run Purity or Determination instead of Anger.

PASSIVES:
[o1] Quickness: 30 dex (for gear/gems/accuracy)

[o2] Iron Grip (makes your strength increase the damage of Lightning Strike projectiles)
[o3] Unwavering Stance (can wait until later to get this if you prefer)
[o4] Lava Lash (increase fire damage)
[o5] Arsonist (increase fire damage)

[o6] Athleticism (+20 strength & increase life)
[o7] Catalyze (increase elemental damage)
[o8] Elementalist (increase elemental damage)

[o9] Avatar of Fire

[1o] Holy Fire (increase burning damage)
[11] Immolation (increase fire damage) *(also get +20% increased burning damage on the way)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecEswYOCfYSaRRxFxwaOBpsJa0pTzJ-Mok2xTbYNug6UkGqSshN2FfiWK9Z81pSY_1mnm6qcXlyqXbnd-V4DYFvgpuHKYgbjHaQVZtdna6ePJ7Nn8unCKcwp4SomqlurKqvjbXywBrYJOQi7DjsVe-F8pf3Mvjr
Pull this thread as I walk away..
When I hear "nova" this is what I think: A giant freaking star exploding, scorching(burning) everything to a crisp. Welcome, Avatar of fire.

Shock nova has always been my favorite skill in the game, through its ups and downs. With avatard of fires return, I figured I'd give a self-cast shock nova build another shot. Sadly, my stupid scion thought she could stare down cruel vaal fist, and just stood there despite being directed numerous times to get the hell out of the way. And well, 1650 life, OBVIOUSLY not enough with -20% fire resist. Oops.

Theory:
Spoiler
Basically, shock nova has issues:
  • Deadzone
  • High variance/reflect
  • Desync
  • Shock Nerfed

Avatar of fire helps address these issues by shifting damage to burning, at the cost of half the damage + supports. It takes advantage of the high variance damage to inflict the highest burn onto a lot of enemies, due to shock novas large radius. Burn also causes flee on several monsters, which helps protect the caster. It helps against desync because you don't need to worry about targetting as much. Shock is nice, but meh, with shock nova itself because you still have to hit stuff with more damage to take advantage of it
Eyeballing the damage, it shouldn't be too far off fireball/lmp, as the high variance + huge target area compensates for the

Gear:
Spoiler
nothing of note. Didn't find much that will make a difference.
Shock nova + Inc Burning Dmg + Ele prolif + Chance to Ignite (and hopefully Conc effect + Fire Penetration

Curse with Flamability/Elemental Weakness.

Support skills: single target (fireball/lmp) and probably firetrap. Detonate dead is probably worth a look too. And whatever you prefer for defense.

Reality:
Spoiler

The damage seemed a bit low, particularly against things with fire resist. I never found a curse to use in support so I can't say how it'll work out. Nor did I get high enough for 5L/6L which would help alot by getting damage supports. Areas without fire resist (Weaver) ended up being really easy because of the constant adds to inflict burn on. The burn also made it less necessary to spam Shock nova to do damage, alleviating mana issues. Cast and run, cast and run.

Even with terrible defensive skills and items, other than enfeeble, I wasn't taking alot of damage. Shock nova + large radius hits most stuff before It can hit you. Act 3 might have been a bit different, but theres lots of room for additional defensive features that I didn't have either.
Sadly, no Searing Touch either. :(

No issues with reflect so far.

Passives
Spoiler

level 45
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswhnEmkUTRVQFbgWbxccGYUabB8CJKoo-jbFNuk8BUbXVcZdxmBtZp5odHF5gseDOI9GkFWUoJYynYCdrp_fogCnCK-NtQS4k8AayFvPZdDQ2CTYTdpi2t3d8-Nq5CLr7u988B_56PrS

fun
Spoiler

Hell Yeah! Would re-roll again.
Viper Strike + Conversion Trap ranger.

I am currently not playing such as a character in the new Leagues, but I still have my old Onslaught one that died and is now on standard. This build is really nice for Nemesis because you can convert the bosses and kill them just by adding 4 viper strikes against nearly all rares. All enemies you hit with any attack will be cursed with temporial chains.

The build demands 2 very cheap Unique items:

The aurumvorax is very obivious for a build like this. Viper Strike does not depend on weapon damage at all. All that matters is the attack speed, which is still fairly fast on the aurumvorax. The main reason to use this however, is the insane + to all elemental resistances. It is worth sacrificing sick attack speed for those, and in the end you will still have fairly sick attack speed when you reach endgame.

Asenaths Gentle Touch is also perfect for this build. Not only does temporial chains slow enemies, it also increases the duration of your viper strikes, and on mobs that you use conversion traps on if they are cursed when you use the trap on them. The +to int is also usefull to help leveling conversion trap gem. THE NEW MULTIPLE TRAPS GEM COULD BE SUPPORTED WITH CONVERSION TRAP FOR TRIPLE EFFECT. I have not tried this yet, but I recommend linking conversion trap with multiple traps and increased duration.

Passive tree (Rushing for RT.)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgguFSAV8BmOGtsj9iSdJ-0ppSpNLOk1kjpYPC0_J0p9SshOKlb6Wkhbr2JaZ6BuqnKpfNl9dYcZh3aI8ZAKm42sWayqr-u18rc-xPbGrtN-3Q3nY-2D7g7veu_w-WP8xf4K_ro=

Resolute technique will be important in very late game because you will lack accuracy, and viper strike obviously Works perfectly with RS.

Shield: The shield on this build needs to be a evasion based shield that HAS + TO MELEE GEMS LEVEL IN IT. You can get this stat on weapons too, but since we are using aurumvorax we wont be able to get it on our weapon. When buying ur shield make sure that you look for a good one that has that + to gem level. You link viper strike in your shield with these support gems: Faster Attacks and Multistrike. Increased duration is not worth it imo, as it does not really increase the damage too much, and you can allways just hit them once with viper Again to keep the 4 charges on your enemy. (Buff from temporial chains helps alot here.) Early on you may want to use chance to flee. You get it after killing Weaver in normal, and will make enemies run away while they have viper charges on them.

Gem Rewards and how to level in normal act 1:
Enemy at the gate: Reave
Mercy Mission: Cleave
Breaking Some Eggs: VIPER STRIKE
The Caged Brute: Whirling Blades
The Sirens Cadence: They are all useless... pick whatever u want.

Normal act one is a Little hard for this build, especialy upper prison can be annoying.
The weapon that you want to use untill you get Aurumvorax is a sabre. (Rapier untill u get Sabre.) It does not matter how much damage it deals, so try to get it with either attack speed or +to melee gem level, or perhaps some defensive stats. In early game it might pay off to use Cleave against annoying swarmer mobs, a normal sabre does that fairly well, even without damage.

This sabre will allow you to attack with 1,65 attack speed on viper, which lands charges very fast. When you reach lvl 17, hopefully a Chaos would have dropped, and you can buy aurumvorax. Try to get a shield with +1 melee gem early. IT HELPS ALOT!

Defense: IR life Build. Stack the evasion nodes near scion in late game, and stack all the life nodes u can. You may want to get into the duelist tree to get master of the arena aswell, which Works really well with multistrike support gem. Note that it is more important to stack defensive stuff than it is to stack attack speed, but the berserking and acceleration nodes are indeed tempting and makes the character alot more fun to play. I used Grace and Determination aura before patch, but since mana reserved has increased it might not Work anymore. Im going to test if it still works in the coming weekend.

Increased Skill Duration nodes: Near the Resolute Technique node and just South from Scion starting point, there are 6 nodes that will increase the duration of viper strike and conversion trap. You definetly want to grab them at some point, maybe earlier than I did. Just keep in mind that it doesnt increase damage, but just duration.

Recommended tree for around lvl 30-50.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgguFSAV8BmOGtsj9iSdKaUqTSzpNZI6WDqzPydKfUrITipaSFuvYlpnoGwWbqp9dYPbhxmHdpuNr6ev67XyznHTft0N7YPuDu967_D2o_lj_Ev8xf66

Maxing out the tree randomly:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgUtBfkILhUgFfAZhhmOGbQa2xv6Hb4gnCP2JJ0l3yftKk0s6TGeMgEyCTWSOlg64TwtPydFlkp9SshN41FMU99W-ljbWW1aSFz0XhNfmGBLYlpnoGfiapNsFmxGbmluqm-ecmxyqXTteu982X1bfXWDCYPbhNmE74cZh3aI8ZAKks2S85smm42jiqQZpj6mV6lurEesWayqrK-v67IZtfK3Pr6nwA_DhsQVxPbGrspKytPOcc960k3TftXt3Q3igOdj55Ho1usU6yztg-4O73rv8PJF-WP8S_zF_gr-j_66

I do not have a character on lvl 30-50 to show off, only my old onslaught character named: ViperOnslaught. (Level 72.)

Other: This build har a fairly easy time against rares, which is why I recommend it for Nemesis. It also ignores the energy shield that mobs have, including general boss in act 3. Just vipe them and run away. Mobs that swarm you and are fast will be cursed, but if they have Cannot Be Cursed mod, you can use conversion trap on them still. They can also die WHILE they are converted, if you use viper on them first and then convert them.

The rarity loss from Aurumvorax is annoying, try to get a Little rarity on gear.

Doesnt Work so well in parties, and pisses people off if you convert a rare that will stay converted for over 10 seconds.

Perfect build for killing Vaal, alltho its not that fast, its very safe. Just use viper and run around all the time. His summons should die in one viper charge no problem. Temporial Chains makes it easy to avoid his attacks.

Cannot die to Reflect.

Im pretty sure that Enfeeble curse does not reduce your viper charge damage. (Curse doesnt really effect you at all.)

Movement speed on boots or just overall is very usefull on this build compared to other characters. This is because you will often run from mob to inflict 4 charges fast then MOVE on to the NeXT mob. When you get multistrike and get into lategame it seems to become less important though. Prob. because your attack speed should be very fast at this point.

Bandits:
Normal: Help Oak.
Cruel: Help Kraityn.
Merci: Kill all.

Scion EK for dummies

I wanted to try the Mind over matter and Arctic Armour combination that is fairly popular but i didn't want to struggle going Spectral Throw, which is very high gear dependant (but scales insanely lategame). So as main skill i picked Ethereal Knives.

Build is tanky, mainly focused on solo play to be able to do easy farming and without need of overleveling all zones.

Decent gear, insane gloves and shield for resist cap selffound

Main gem combination 4L 40+
Ethereal Knives + Faster Projectiles + (Faster Casting + Life Leech)

Low level (1-40)
Freezing Pulse + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

Utility
Devouring Totem + Decoy Totem

Aura
Clarity ( + Grace / Hatred plan to run all 3 late game)

Curse
Enfeeble + Projectile Weakness

For early leveling is preferred Freeze Pulse over EK, as the mana cost is lower. Build viable lvl 40+ after the possibility of reaching EB and having enough base life from the "circle of life" and on the way to EB.

All gems available from rewards. Other gear slots filled just for leveling gems.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Oct 28, 2013, 5:28:48 PM
Ground Slam Marauder :

Much life
Much dmg

wow
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info