Cast when Damage Taken

hello
enduring cry + cast when damage taken doesn`t work =( level requirement is ok. What is the problem?
"
Aperitif wrote:
hello
enduring cry + cast when damage taken doesn`t work =( level requirement is ok. What is the problem?
enduring cry is now a "warcry" and not a "spell". thats why dont work.

but the way, what setup is the best on def for cwdt? cuz im trying cwdt+shock wave totem (thats a totem- spell) and didnt work
Guys CDWT is not working with Decoy Totem even when it should - Decoy Totem is classified as a spell. Any idea why?

Temp chains are cast just fine.

Cheers
Summoning a Totem is no longer considered Casting a Spell - working as intended. Decoy has the Spell tag because the Skill used by the Decoy is still a Spell, and will benefit from Cast Speed.
Using CWDT to cast "damaging" spells on my tanky Scion on Warbands.

Problem is, they don't really seem to be doing all that much damage. Either removing (or lowering) CD with level, or making the modifier better with levels. Ending with like 30-50% more (or even more... wait what) damage, instead of 2% more. Or maybe giving it additional increased spell damage? Dunno. As for now, it feels like kind of lackluster.

I can still see that it is mainly used to cast curses or other misc spells instead of its "intended" (I assume that it is intended, because of its color - red equals strength which is hp... derp) use of casting actual damaging spells. :V Or even if not intended, it would be fun to be able to actually cast spells like that efficiently.

(or maybe I'm just doing it terribly wrong)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jul 20, 2015, 1:57:37 AM
Guys, i have question. After 2.0 path, CWDT + Vaal Haste from now on not working? What advice you give for cwdt (4L item)?
Thanks
GMP + Arctic Breath with either Increased Duration or Pierce/Fork/Chain helps slow things down a lot. Spellcasters using Cybil's Paw can get some decent healing in with Ball Lightning and/or Glacial Cascade. Curses are always solid; either straight up or through Ice Nova + 20%Q Curse on Hit. Molten Shell is.. a thing. Frost Wall. Flame Dash. Inevitably there's more that I'm not thinking of.
Sometimes these days my molten shell linked to CwDT popped out as i leap slam'ed to break some barrels/pots. So far I don't know why this is happening, it's bug or the barrels cause little damage to me and i got lucky enough to see it triggering the CwDT counter more than one time? Or even the leap slam itself is causing the damage?
Exploding barrels now actually deal Damage :) New addition in 2.0.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Exploding barrels now actually deal Damage :) New addition in 2.0.

Thanks for the answer, must have overlooked it in patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info