1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Thanks for 1.0.0!

I'm really looking forward to my new 2Handed-Stun-Marauder with Blood Magic :)
excellent day... if you are RMT'er. glad i dont play in old leagues. gl hf GG_GGG
Piety the Empyrean in the Shrine Map and the Shadow of the Vaal in the Maze Map now have significantly higher item quantity and rarity.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
The_Lousy_Bum wrote:
"
not sure if i understand this correctly, but did GGG just make anger, grace, wrath reserve 60% of my life rather than 2% of my life?

Yes, but they added several reserve reduction nodes 60% to start; not final tally. relax. You can still stack to your hearts content.

and just how much nodes would i have to sacrifice to get that figure down to a manageable size?

manageable meaning reserving less than 25% of my hp for all auras.

probably not two or three nodes.
shiiiit after 2 years of closed beta its finaly coming out ... i hope there wouldnt be any " two more weeks / one more week " delays :D
Шось? (IGN: Owner)

LOL OMG , I was trying to find some D2 Sites showing how 08 Diablo 2 items cost shit loads of Real Money to buy off the net and that is what is going to happen to POE'S Legacy items.

That same site is fucking selling POE items now too shit..... Void Battery 34.99 USD.. wtf

And I just bought my supporter pack today....
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Looks great, can't wait to start new league!
Look

at

my

chris

I understand your trying to make a better game, but some of these charges are beyond not thought through. Take it from someone who plays this game at a end game level more hours then all your alpha's are logged on. And btw all the Hardcore Gamers don't buy any pets because we have Neon to follow us around whenever we like. Figured he would have told you how to play your game, fail... PM in game if u like to l2p.

~I heard they based Knights of the Round off of your Epeen. Legends were true. (quote Wittgenstein)

when you play this game half as much as me come talk.

~I have played the game far longer than you. Not that it matters.(quote Wittgenstein)

Longer no doubt, more not a chance. You get paid to do something i do twice as much and good for free, and because of that you think you have "the last say". its because you have that glorified "Alpha Member" next to your name that your anything in the community, otherwise you'd be just another Scrub who couldnt make it past lvl 90 in HC and had no foundation for his arguments.
Last edited by chalkline on Oct 22, 2013, 12:08:23 PM
"
The experience equation has been changed so that the minimum experience you receive when too high or too low level is 2% (before it is split among the players). This means that farming non-Map areas until level 100 is actually plausible now.

So it is 2% per monster now?
Wow the amount of QQ in this thread from insolent short sighted whiners in overwhelming

WAHHHH the exact same op builds that have been around for 8+ months have to actually be modified, wahhhhhh

Seriously, you would think that these people have had their real life body nerfed with the way they are complaining.

Any completely broken mechanics (eldrich battery comes to mind) will be fixed/rebalanced in future patches, till then make a scion and enjoy the game for what it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info