1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

I don't care about legacy/op builds getting nerfed/everything else.
But why does my hard-to-play, niche, but fun build that is nowhere near being op has to be destroyed by this.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Congratulations to GGG but legacy items are going to mean mistakes from the past are going to haunt you forever.

You speak as if people are going to be playing in standard..

i wonder if that decision means that pvp and other competitions can only be accessed from one of the temporary leagues in the future.
because it doesn't make sense in legacy with all these uber items floating around.

Let's just do a Rust Storm that eliminates all items that aren't capable of spawning aside from Race Rewards. It'd get rid of uniques that haven't been rerolled to their updated counterparts. :P
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
Surf3r wrote:
Why aren't the nerfs to items(uniques in particular) retroactive? This displeases me greatly, having old uniques being more powerful then their nerfed counterparts is just silly.

Why does this bother you? On new leagues, everyone will have new uniques. On standard and HC, some people will have legacy uniques but you are not playing AGAINST them, why does it bother you so much?

i guess pvp will take place in "softcore-nonladder" so it actually does impact pvp alot.
Sometimes you wonder why people who complain about every single nano-change still play games in general, stop hurting yourself and do something you enjoy? I know a lot is supposed to be feedback but a lot is whole pile of shortminded bullcrap. The game is not about you, nor is it only about your playstyle. You can't have everything be the way you want. If yo DO want that I suggest you make your own game and see how many will complain about your game, for crying out loud.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 22, 2013, 11:53:00 AM
Mmmm I can't wait for tomorrow...

Man, I want the passive tree!!!
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
Surf3r wrote:
Why aren't the nerfs to items(uniques in particular) retroactive? This displeases me greatly, having old uniques being more powerful then their nerfed counterparts is just silly.

Why does this bother you? On new leagues, everyone will have new uniques. On standard and HC, some people will have legacy uniques but you are not playing AGAINST them, why does it bother you so much?

It promotes RMT trade Sir, Standard and Hardcore will never die in that sense that everyone will play the new leagues.

POE is actually a very very good game, every single league has their multitudes of loyal players.

And for those players who only play Standard and Hardcore leagues, such items will post a huge problem.

It will not be significant at the moment, but it will in the end.

Especially when you can officially duel............

If you have played D2 for the past 13 years you will probably understand what I am talking about.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
leto2626 wrote:
Sometimes you wonder why people who complain every single nano-change still play games, stop hurting yourself and do something you enjoy? I know a lot is supposed to be feedback but a lot ia whole pile of shortminded bullcrap. The game is not about you, nor is it only about your playstyle. You can't have everything be the way you want. If yo DO want that I suggest you make your own game and see how many will complain about your game, for crying out loud.

i already suggested a forum filter for posts without valid arguments but they said it's not easy to implement.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Kinne wrote:
Stuff you said that I'm not replying to. If anyone happens to read this then here is what I say to you "Hi, have a nice day :)".

Your avatar is amazing. It solves the question of "where the hell did all the pants go?". It must be a female eagle though since all the female characters still have pants :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info