1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

25 hours to go, can't wait!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Congratulations to GGG but legacy items are going to mean mistakes from the past are going to haunt you forever.

You speak as if people are going to be playing in standard..

Erhm... people WILL play in standard... even if u start a new fresh league u r back to standard with all ur new chars in 4 months
It was all so good, until I started to read the support/skill gem changes...Again all my planned builds are completely screwed, lol.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
"
Powerhunger wrote:
Will i be able to unlink my 3L 3S weapon? or should i do this before the patch hits?

here
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
chalkline wrote:
Look

at

my

chris

I understand your trying to make a better game, but some of these charges are beyond not thought through. Take it from someone who plays this game at a end game level more hours then all your alpha's are logged on. And btw all the Hardcore Gamers don't buy any pets because we have Neon to follow us around whenever we like. Figured he would have told you how to play your game, fail... PM in game if u like to l2p

I heard they based Knights of the Round off of your Epeen. Legends were true.

when you play this game half as much as me come talk.
Holy shit, I should better not ready the forums for few days, so much crying.

Chill out guys, it's going to be ok, yeah a lot of builds will need to be redone but take it as a fun little challenge.

And yeah, that guy will kill stuff a bit easier than you because he has the legacy Kaom and you don't. Who cares, it's not like you are competing with him on standard ladder (if you are, then you better reconsider why you are playing this game).

GGG is finally releasing this game! Imagine what it means for these guys, working so long on it to have it finally done.

Can't wait to roll new HC.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Why aren't the nerfs to items(uniques in particular) retroactive? This displeases me greatly, having old uniques being more powerful then their nerfed counterparts is just silly.
"
shoju wrote:
Wow... I love everything except the aura changes. Something needed to be done. I wont argue that. But, 60% reservation is probably going to kill my Marauder.

I felt like I needed to run

Determination
Vitality
Anger

I'm glad that I don't need to also worry about running grace, and Iron Reflexes, but the other three auras were almost a necessity to survive, and kill in maps.

On top of this, what in the world do you do with something you only need 2 sockets for? One Aura + Reduced Mana? What's the point? It just isn't a sensical change.

And that doesn't even cover EB. What do you use that for now? The only thing I ever saw anyone use it for was Aura builds. Nothing else.

Reserve judgment until you see the passive tree, but yes, you will need to invest into the passives that reduce mana reservation to run multiple auras, which to me is how it should be.
When traded to a vendor, three Bazaar maps now become an Academy Map, instead of a Precinct Map.

ಥ_ಥ
"
auraforlaura wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
Congratulations to GGG but legacy items are going to mean mistakes from the past are going to haunt you forever.

You speak as if people are going to be playing in standard..

Erhm... people WILL play in standard... even if u start a new fresh league u r back to standard with all ur new chars in 4 months

Yes, SOME people will play, and those people will mostly not care about who has a 100000 life kaoms or 500. Atleast I won't. I intend to play on new leagues, but I am always hopping to default once in a while and I feel okay about that. Standard is more of a playground or sandbox for people. For me it is a place where to test new builds and not give a damn about anything, lol.
I think GGG will not regret that.
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info