1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Cannibals are just awesome! Love their effects, must be a reference to the D2 corrupted rogues, but hell, it's the result that matters and the result is simply satisfying.
Thank you for including these beautiful creatures~.
I have to take my words back too, even missing 10k armor and 2% hp regen and hatred aura gone because of the tree change now i'm up 3k dps and 1k life with the rest of the tree unchanged.

The build is now even better. I like it.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I fully support what GGG did with their aura nerf. It makes some absolutely powerful builds much limited now that we have to go for diversified builds. Those who complained about their aura builds being 'destroyed'? I believe they lost between 2k and 8k damage. However, there are people who chose to go for creative builds that were playable and they have been enjoying the game without that bonus 8k damage all along. So suck thumb and learn to enjoy the challenge of a balanced game.

LOL makes some builds limited how about they destroyed them my Ranger is nearly unplayble because I can use 2 Aura`s wow realy funny two means that I lose one way ton of Damage what makes me realy fast realy DEAD or I lose ton of Survivability what makes me realy fast realy DEAD too.

Stop talking shit about ther are Mana reserv reduction notes that is bullshit they are all over the tree so I need mostly all skill points up to level 75 to get them and then my Build is crushed too then i have no Life no Damage but Aura`s.

I am not crying what pisses me of why you nerf it not instant instead of letting all people building arround Aura`s ton of Builds and after a Year of fun and cool Build`s you destroy everything with it.

Ah what I am talking about its not relevant for anyone because of stupid explains like we make this stronger not nerfed it anyways level 75 for nothing can delete my Char and start again now thx GGG.(A good one were if you give all Aura`s Build users that are fucked another free respec the problem was my Build was all ready reset befor i can test it without Aura`s and reset afterv testing and improv it.)

greetings Frankenstein
I hate the Aura change.

I don't even have a real Aura Based build. But I'm intelligent enough to see it makes Blood Magic Passive Skill build incapable of running even one aura. It already felt crazy to me to use a % aura on BM Passive skill builds. So a 60% life reserved...

I've been a free-game developper for years before i've closed everything. And one thing I've always refered to is one of the basic principal of motivational psychology; The loss of an asset creates a greater motivational loss than never to have acquired it.
- So... I do understand it was an Open BETA and that this is now the full release. But if one wish to keep most of its former players motivation at high levels, this basic principle needs to be considerated. Principle who has been utterly ignored on this major change.

As I said, I don't have a real aura base build, but I longed for it. Now I need a new aspiration, but meanwhile my motivation has dropped about 60%. Which is proportionnally correlated to the % of mana reserved.

(And as said before, the reduced mana reserved nodes are scattered everywhere, making them impossible to collect.)

Also, if that change is permanent, one might think more advised to at least integrate the 30% reduced mana reserved node in the BM node... Maybe even boost it to 35-40%.

Other changes seems fine to me.

Good Game to you all.

Jab.

Last edited by JabTheHot on Oct 24, 2013, 10:59:56 PM
"
JabTheHot wrote:
I hate the Aura change.

Now I need a new aspiration, but meanwhile my motivation has dropped about 60%. Which is proportionnally correlated to the % of mana reserved.

This :/
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
i have an old marohi erqi that i'm about to put to use.
Now that two handed weapons hade been increased, do i need to use en divine on it to increase the damage on it, or is it already updated automaticly?
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
i have an old marohi erqi that i'm about to put to use.
Now that two handed weapons hade been increased, do i need to use en divine on it to increase the damage on it, or is it already updated automaticly?

It should update automatically, because it's base damage value that was buffed.

Does anyone happen to know, what are current "more unarmed physical damage" roll brackets now for facebreakers, and how much legacy facebreakers could cost?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
you keep nerfing spark and totem .... every time there is a new Big patch my spark totem build gets shittier and shittier.....like really what the fucking point to working on a build for weeks and months if your just going to fucking make it weaker all the damn time ....
I am sure it has been mentioned before, but I do want to voice my upset over 60% mana reserve on all auras (least all I have currently seen). I use to be able to manage 4 auras to play at my level. Now I can maybe pull off 2 auras if I max out a mana reduction gem.

What is the reasoning behind this? (I know I won't get a response)

I just hope an upcoming patch will resolve this issue, or at least make it more manageable like it was. I mean 40% to 60%, and everything that wasn't a set reserve amount going to 60% seems to be extreme. I hope I am not missing the big picture, but at the moment I am less then pleased.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
I can agree with their concept about aura change "we want people to run less auras, but each aura will be much more powerful".
ATM, there are only 3 auras, that could be called "powerful":
1. Hatred. Despite it's manacost increased twice, +36% more damage (as cold) is an immence buff to most melee and ranged builds.
2. Purity. Despite max resists nerfed, it still reserves just 40% mana, so it remains worthwhile.
3. Clarity. Remained unchanged, and is as useful, as it was before.

Determination, Grace, Anger and Wrath are useful for some quite specific builds...

But what about Vitality and Discipline? I personally find no way for them to be useful. 1.7% life regen is far, far too weak (remember - RF lowlife casters are history). 318 energy shield from discipline for 60% mana is also VERY weak boost - ES-users usually have a lot of mana, and they cant afford to reserve it for just 318 ES, when gear gives 1500-2000 ES or even more.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info