Path of Exile Release Information

"
Pallas wrote:
Slow Projectile + Ice Spear, would that make the crit chance increase occur within a very small space in front of the character perhaps instead of halfway across the screen? I'm sure someone behind the scenes knows, but that's my first combo attempt with it. That would instantly make ice spear totems ridiculous.

Since Ice Spear changes form based on the distance traveled from the casted position, it would therefore make it take longer before changing into its second form.
I'll be on a cruise on the 24th. On the plus side it'll probably take a couple of days for the patch to download.
Thank you
Amazing guys! Congratulations! You must all be so excited and happy to finally release that giant project you have started many years ago!

I wish you the best of luck throughout the years! I really hope Path of Exile will continue to define ARPG as it is today. I hope in a couple of years, after the game has had many expansions, face lift, tweaks, etc. that it will still have that magic it has always have and that it will have a huge amount of people playing it, and that I'll be able to cherish that thought, that thought that I've been here since the beginning (since the Closed Beta actually) and I am sure I will enjoy as I have in the past year seeing PoE evolves over time.

Props GGG, you guys are amazing and have created an amazing little gem!
Last edited by Merry_Blind on Oct 10, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
wow , this is awesome ! :D
Wow. Wow wow wow. Much more than I anticipated with release. It's a long time coming, but THANK YOU GGG for being the lone shining beacon on the horizon for all of us hardcore D2-style players. You've created a game that is beyond the dreams of any of us, perfected it, then, somehow... magically, expanded on it. If it weren't for you I would have given up on the genre and gone back to playing (Median) modded versions of D2... remaining somewhat dissatisfied (not that Median was bad, it DEFINITELY wasn't, but D2 still had major limitations), yet complacent in my misery. Thank you for bringing 'Brother Laz' on board, thank you for working your asses off, thank you... for everything! You guys are amazing!

Here's to GGG being nothing but incredibly successful in the future!
Last edited by TheEsbee on Oct 10, 2013, 12:16:07 AM
this is all awesome, thanks for putting out a really great FTP game GGG
Chris plz

Gimme good RNG
Really looking forward to release!

I have one question, though - will we be restricted to being in one guild per account? I was thinking of joining an actual large guild but some close IRL friends also wanted to make a tiny guild with just us, and I was wondering if those are mutually exclusive or not.
When will we have details regarding hot topic items like

mf/quantity nerf
end game mapping - removing maze/area
reflect/thorn/barrier mechanics
exp scaling
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Too excited!

Just one question, will the new leagues start as soon as 1.0 is available to downloaded or will it happen a few hours after 1.0 is out with a set start time?
IGN:
@Antilogy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info