Path of Exile Release Information

It is rare that I wish I had MORE money to spend on a game.

I love you, GGG! See you at Release!
I want now! Looks like I'm going to be calling in sick on the 23rd.....
wow every four monnths major additions will be added...... thats great f'ing news
POE 2 hype.
"
Hrishi wrote:
I WOULD have an exam on release day. :(

As do I, and the day after too. After that... Freedom! 3 months of glorious freedom in Wraeclast!
Hype game too strong.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Really nice summary. Looking forward to hear more about 1.0.0!
just one more map
Slow Projectile + Ice Spear, would that make the crit chance increase occur within a very small space in front of the character perhaps instead of halfway across the screen? I'm sure someone behind the scenes knows, but that's my first combo attempt with it. That would instantly make ice spear totems ridiculous.
I don't post on the forums much, but I had to post here. I just wanted to say how proud I am to be one of the people who has been here since closed beta. GGG showed how a free to play game can be amazing, I mean, this game is one of the best games I know! Seriously, I'm so proud to be a part of this community! GGG, you're the best!
Oh, and I can't wait for the release!
Thank you GGG, for bringing this amazing game to us, for the updates that come out so often, and for making the best game ever!!!
Are these the only new skills or there are reserved Suprises?

fingers crossed for Shockwave gem and pulling skillz
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
1.0 Hype!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info