Anarchy and Onslaught Leagues have Ended - 61 Players Completed all Challenges!

"
macky301 wrote:
"
So once again... Chris... you wont give the guy who slammed 100 in under 4 months credit...

Was it once again death threats that you received? He must of RMT'd you think...

Honestly sick of all the people who cry about RMT

One of these days someone at GGG will grow a pair and congratulate someone for an achievement without being afraid that someone in their basement threatened their life over a video game

Lol it's okay dude. I don't need GGG to congratulate me. Don't really care about their congratulations. It makes zero difference to me.

Maybe, but when a league ends, there should be some kind of anouncement/winner ceremonie.

At least the top ten should get acknowledged. I don't understand why they constantly fail at this. They build it up like a kind of sports and with seasons and rewards and all, but in the end they don't seem to care at all.

On another topic:
Will there be in-Game benefits if I use steam? I hope not, because I want to avoid that trojan horse of a spyware. I really hope I can still use the normal client.
The game in steam says the it will be unlocked Oct 23 2013, so if I put PoE Steam to download right now that means that I will download the final release and I will be able to login with that client on Oct 23? Or if I download the steam version I only will download the actual state and on Oct 23 it will download a patch?.

Regards
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
macky301 wrote:
"
So once again... Chris... you wont give the guy who slammed 100 in under 4 months credit...

Was it once again death threats that you received? He must of RMT'd you think...

Honestly sick of all the people who cry about RMT

One of these days someone at GGG will grow a pair and congratulate someone for an achievement without being afraid that someone in their basement threatened their life over a video game

Lol it's okay dude. I don't need GGG to congratulate me. Don't really care about their congratulations. It makes zero difference to me.

Maybe, but when a league ends, there should be some kind of anouncement/winner ceremonie.

At least the top ten should get acknowledged. I don't understand why they constantly fail at this. They build it up like a kind of sports and with seasons and rewards and all, but in the end they don't seem to care at all.

On another topic:
Will there be in-Game benefits if I use steam? I hope not, because I want to avoid that trojan horse of a spyware. I really hope I can still use the normal client.

bad troll bad troll stay in your cave.

Anyway I do agree on 1 point, should have some "League awards" for us who doesn t really reached the top of the ladder and would like see who reached and has been the "best" of us.

One point that upset me a little but it's maybe just only me. I found the system of merging kind of dirty since there is no way yet to "SEARCH items" or else that makes users with a lot of tabs a very long task for filtering and transfering items...

please try to find a solution about Tabs / Gears etc...
Onslaught.
Congratz to all winners of the challenge!!!

Also to everyone who participated in the challenge and maybe "only" got 2 or 3, you all are very dedicated poe players :))

I wish i would get some of those T-Shirts.
=Licht ist Leben=
Is that all news for today chris? because yesterday there were a lot of questions which should be answered! I think that you piss off those players (including me) if you just don't even give any answer.
If you don't have answer than say this please.
I think he said there would be another news announcement later on. Please unwind your panties.
"
I'm hoping to post more information about release in a separate news post later on tonight.

*Hoping*

._. I am not amused Chris...

e: it's 3am in New Zealand right now :(
at least we still get the raptr answers today, some good questions there. I'ma be pissed if Chris skips over any of the highly rated ones.
INTP
Last edited by Artinuis on Oct 9, 2013, 10:12:19 AM
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Maybe next season we could have some real challenges? :) Like some condition based achievements and not just mindless grinding after all the best items in the game? Only a handful of all players even had a chance of completing that list, because of the time it takes to aquire all of the best end game items, grind to the later maps etc.

I work 50 hours a week and played less than you did when you were mapping, it's just that I went for challenges and not character level.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Congratulations to everyone who completed all of the challenges. I was optimistic in the beginning about getting them all, but quickly realized it was a task for only the most hardcore and dedicated players.
GZZZZZ for everyone who got the achievments here. Chris you are not on the list, what a shame ¬¬' :P
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info