Anarchy and Onslaught Leagues have Ended - 61 Players Completed all Challenges!

"
dlrr wrote:
POOR KITTEN!!!

I SWEAR I'L DO IT!
Last edited by AusterlitZ on Oct 9, 2013, 5:44:37 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
Just for you know, actualy i'm a first guy who complete all achivements on onslaught http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/474365
but when i sold crown of torns for test purpose, i lost the place? lol

Yep, unfortunately it moved you down the list, but the list was just for bragging rights and we know you were really first :)

Heh okay :)
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
GJ gonathras ;)
and ofc GJ to the Support team and rest of the listed players
Thanks to everyone who helped me get to 8 Star Menora level, you know who you are.
RIP Bolto
I congratulate all who have 8 stars and wish that someone had not enough.
sorry for my english ;)
IGN: MCbl4
Last edited by masyan on Oct 9, 2013, 5:54:45 AM
Nice, grats to everyone who completed it! Wish i could have botherd, but been busy playing other games. Totally going for all the challenges at release though!

You guys should add the Open Beta trailer to the steam page, its way better for newer players to see abit more what the game is about.
"
Hodari wrote:
I think the challenges actually did a good job of testing your ability at nearly every aspect of the game in some way.

Obviously, leveling is a big part of the game and this was tested by getting to 60 on all classes. In a hardcore league, no less.

That and your ability to make a variety of different builds were also tested by needing to allocate every notable/keystone node on the skill tree.

Then there's exploring, tested by having to fully clear every area in the game.

Crafting? Use each currency item

Another one tested your knowledge of all the different vendor recipes by making you obtain all of the items from them.

Your skill at end-game was tested by having to use all the different maps(This one would have been better though if you had to actually kill the boss in all of them as I believe will be the case in the next set of challenged.)

Your ability to handle more difficult fights was also tested by the Rogue exiles.

And finally, trading is also a big part of the game which was tested by having to obtain all the unique items.

Admittedly a lot of these also ended up being a huge amount of grinding, but that too is part of the game. Note the name of the company that made it...

i couldnt say it better, perfect post
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
"
Prozon wrote:
You guys should add the Open Beta trailer to the steam page, its way better for newer players to see abit more what the game is about.
Agreed. The new trailer functions well as a class trailer, but it does a terrible job at introducing new players to the game. It's not even clear that it's an ARPG filled with loot. I understand that there is another trailer coming out in the future to address this, but for the time being GGG would probably be better served using the old trailer for the steam page.
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
Prozon wrote:
Agreed. The new trailer functions well as a class trailer, but it does a terrible job at introducing new players to the game. It's not even clear that it's an ARPG filled with loot. I understand that there is another trailer coming out in the future to address this, but for the time being GGG would probably be better served using the old trailer for the steam page.

The old trailer ends with the open beta announcement date,so it would be confusing as hell
They're going to be making a new trailer as well, showing off more than just the Scion and new content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info