Anarchy and Onslaught Leagues have Ended - 61 Players Completed all Challenges!

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Look ma I'm famous!

Awaiting my T-Shirt, no extra cookie for doing them all solo? ;)

You seriously farmed all the uniques yourself, no trading... wow. I thought I was doing good finding 40'ish on my own.

Didn't say I never traded...

I did them all solo though, as in didn't group with anyone for anything challenge related (beyond groups to trade obviously) and only traded one 76 map for the other 76 to finish that one off.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Congrats to all the diehards that completed the challenges!

Thumbs up
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
I'm older and retired now, but, I spend as much time playing this game as I can. I'm very simply amazed at how many players, have accomplished so much. And, I thank you all, for playing, grinding, and spending the time, because, all of you, together, helped to make this the great that it is now. :)
"
Nastakanoth wrote:

Except for...

Ya, I finished with a month to go, though, although I dropped a unique in map to troll my friend with a 7 and it moved me way down the official list. I was just pointing out that they could be done, though. Agree completely that the challenges could have been much better.

Personally, I don't really care about T-shirt, I just did em because it was presented as a "challenge." I think it would be way cooler to have less grindy challenges, and give a challenge Demi God of some sort in game to people who complete them.

And thanks everyone who offered congratulations.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Oct 9, 2013, 1:47:12 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
Look ma I'm famous!

Awaiting my T-Shirt, no extra cookie for doing them all solo? ;)

^This guy deserves a +20% Quality T-Shirt. Anyone who solo's these kind of challenges has my ultimate respect and my congratulations to all the winners!

Will we be able to link our already downloaded PoE with our steam account after release? I want to let more of my friends know about this awesome game, but I don't want to re-download the whole 5 GBs, or (possibly) have to create a new account.
I don't use Rejuvenation Totem. I use Spell Totem + Vitality +Reduced Mana. Like a boss.
"
Rhys wrote:

Hmm...:P

On a related note, I honestly thought I was the first person to fully clear every area. Guess not.

And on a release-related question...say I go and rescue the Scion on Standard right after release. Will I thus be able to create a Scion on one of the new leagues, or will I have to rescue the Scion in that particular league before I can create one there?
It is Thurday in New Zealand and Raptr has no answers yet :(
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
It is Thurday in New Zealand and Raptr has no answers yet :(

The Raptr page says that Chris will start answering questions at 2pm PT (Pacific Time). Which means 5pm for me and anyone else on the East Coast.
INTP
Last edited by Artinuis on Oct 9, 2013, 3:16:39 PM
A quick couple of questions about Steam...

1. I'm assuming the game will be available for download BEFORE it is unlocked on Steam. When do you plan to do this?
2. Will there be any differences (benefits, etc) playing through steam? Outside of Steam achievements, of course.
3. For those with slower internet connections, will it be possible to link current installations of the game to Steam as to avoid downloading it all again? *

I'm aware that one can manually add a game to steam, but that doesn't actually link the game to Steam the way I'm talking about.

Other than that, congrats to everyone who completed the challenges, and I'm looking forward to completing them myself next time around! :D
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
Last edited by iAreNubcake on Oct 9, 2013, 3:36:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info