Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
My vote went to Ezhiel. Microtransactions notwithstanding, I thought the look was very well put together. Great colors and synergy between all pieces. Seems to have a theme and not overly tacky like a few others. I'd love to encounter that exile in-game. All existing Exiles in the game have MTX effects so it's not really a surprise that those nominated included these. It was a contest about looks, after all, and MTX effects add some cool looks. I doubt the art team discriminated on nominations intentionally. Chris was probably like "spend a couple hours browsing the thread, pick a few of your favorites"

hybTM, Fiveby5, and the TheAnuhart were all tied for second for me. Kindred was third. I thought the rest were way too cluttered.

Fun competition with cool results from everyone. I just hope that it's not decided entirely by the community vote because it is too easily skewed.
My gooood lord, that xandro guy got creative right there
Not a single one without any microtransaction. Huge disappointment GGG.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
The selection from GGG is disappointing. There were plenty of better ones from what I saw in the submission list. Some of those that were picked couldn't follow simple rules and posted action shots. Apparently you guys can't even abide by your own rules.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Last edited by Fall3nLEg3nds on Sep 26, 2013, 6:26:30 AM
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
The selection from GGG is disappointing. There were plenty of better ones from what I saw in the submission list.

I kinda agree on that. There are a couple of interesting looks in the list, but the ones i really liked are missing.

Anyway, you can't please everyone.
Xandro and Anuhart , i loved them both and if i could i would vote them both :D anyway.....
MANMODEEEEEEEE!!

Last edited by MadBro_ on Sep 26, 2013, 6:50:21 AM
Im disappointed from ggg, there are some really bad "styles" who got into finals. Also crazy good looking ones are not in there but actionshots and effect overflow. Best one in the finals is Kindred1 thats for sure.
=Licht ist Leben=
Last edited by Hruthgard on Sep 26, 2013, 7:02:45 AM
Nephalim - Exalted Supporter

Jozen - Divine Supporter

hybTM - Divine supporter

ezhiel - divine supporter

Fiveby5 - Exalted supporter

TheAnuhart - Exalted Supporter

xandro - only one without supporting and effects

Kindred1 - Divine Supporter

laposbivaly - Regal Supporter

antonowitch - Regal Supporter

What should we think about it? 9/10 nominated payed a lot od money to GGG and it looks like GGG gives them a head start. Maybe Im wrong, but it seems to be fishy.
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Last edited by necro_perk on Sep 26, 2013, 7:25:14 AM
"
angelmaton001 wrote:
My gooood lord, that xandro guy got creative right there

Did he? 90% of his look is blood rage and the helm effect...

Maybe if he did what GGG said, and took the picture in town, it might be possible to compare it to people who followed the rules.
@UnfairMonopoly
a little p2win ... but it;s a contents... best lck all
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info