Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
Nice entries there. But while de gustibus non est disputandum, I think there should have been a something like preliminary votings. Some of the submissions I saw while browsing the 10 chosen ones I liked better than some of the ten.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Please, no exile with a Marohi Erqi. x)
Well, why am I not wondering that the top 10 are only people that paid alot of money to GGG. Not a single guy that's not a huge donator. Anyways, gl I guess.
My most favorite ones, almost all on equal level of consistency and style:

Ezhiel
xandro
Kindred1
laposbivaly

You guys totally rock the competition for me.
Everyone of you is a winner for me but one has to decide...

My vote would've gone to this, but I guess Ezhiel can have it instead. Can't stand that weird demon horns effect.
"
necro_perk wrote:
Nephalim - Exalted Supporter

Jozen - Divine Supporter

hybTM - Divine supporter

ezhiel - divine supporter

Fiveby5 - Exalted supporter

TheAnuhart - Exalted Supporter

xandro - only one without supporting and effects

Kindred1 - Divine Supporter

laposbivaly - Regal Supporter

antonowitch - Regal Supporter

What should we think about it? 9/10 nominated payed a lot od money to GGG and it looks like GGG gives them a head start. Maybe Im wrong, but it seems to be fishy.
This is incorrect. Supporters of the game are not required to reveal their support titles, so you have no proof that he is not a supporter.

Also he is using five microtransactions:
Stupid helmet
Vampiric weapon effect
Anger aura
Fire shoes
Scorpion pet

The way I rationalise this competition is that the art team is extremely proud of their work (because they created these microtransactions), and therefore they look appealing to the art team.

But I just want to note guys: The winner of this competition will be an exile in the game permanently. Do you really want to see that stupid xandro character in this game as an exile? What. The. Fuck.?

The real question is, which exile do you want to see in the game (not which one do you think looks best). If you havent voted so far because you chose not to vote out of protest, please vote for Kindred1 so we dont have to see xandro in this game!
"
Metronomy wrote:
[...]

But I just want to note guys: The winner of this competition will be an exile in the game permanently. Do you really want to see that stupid xandro character in this game as an exile? What. The. Fuck.?

The real question is, which exile do you want to see in the game (not which one do you think looks best). If you havent voted so far because you chose not to vote out of protest, please vote for Kindred1 so we dont have to see xandro in this game!

Everyone is sure blinded by taste.

I for one think that xandro fits the brutal world of Wraeclast more than Kindred1's power-ranger.
On the other hand both are really consistent in the style they chose and have the right to win the competition.

As for the effects ruling out the effect-less entries competition:
I monitored the thread and the effect-less one tended to really look unappealing except some individuals. I for one like the sometimes brilliant use of MTX effects in combination with certain unique and armor styles.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Sep 26, 2013, 7:44:10 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
necro_perk wrote:
Nephalim - Exalted Supporter

Jozen - Divine Supporter

hybTM - Divine supporter

ezhiel - divine supporter

Fiveby5 - Exalted supporter

TheAnuhart - Exalted Supporter

xandro - only one without supporting and effects

Kindred1 - Divine Supporter

laposbivaly - Regal Supporter

antonowitch - Regal Supporter

What should we think about it? 9/10 nominated payed a lot od money to GGG and it looks like GGG gives them a head start. Maybe Im wrong, but it seems to be fishy.
This is incorrect. Supporters of the game are not required to reveal their support titles, so you have no proof that he is not a supporter.

Also he is using five microtransactions:
Stupid helmet
Vampiric weapon effect
Anger aura
Fire shoes
Scorpion pet

The way I rationalise this competition is that the art team is extremely proud of their work (because they created these microtransactions), and therefore they look appealing to the art team.

Xandro actually looks nice. Who are you to judge who looks stupid and who not? He's the only one of the finalists that doesn't strike me as put all flashy flashy stuff on. He has a consistent theme going for the look.
IGN: Smegacore
Ugh..these were the finalists.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Metronomy wrote:

I didnt know that, thanks for this info. Also Im glad that I didnt vote yet.

"
Metronomy wrote:
If you havent voted so far because you chose not to vote out of protest, please vote for Kindred1 so we dont have to see xandro in this game!

Or on TheAnuhart. IMO there's only one witch among Rogues (Minara Anemima - according to Path Of Exile Wiki - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rogue_exile), while there are 3 rangers, 2 duelists, 2 marauders, 2 shadows and 2 templars, so the game needs another one "wizard" ;).

And this one made by TheAnuhart doesnt look bad.

But... The prizes in this competition are Divine Pack (owned by Kindred1) and Exatled Pack (owned by TheAnuhart). It seems to be completely unfair if someone would win one of those packs, because he/she bought one before the competition.
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Last edited by necro_perk on Sep 26, 2013, 7:58:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info