Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
I really, really wish they'd just done a second tier for non-microtransactions. From a quick look not a single one doesn't use them. Oh well.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Should have just made it the "Who can use the most Mtx and auras"
Had it been left to in town only, and no glowing Mtx, (or that stupid hat) all of your "winners" would look rubbish.

So much for "Best dressed"
"
necro_perk wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
This is incorrect. Supporters of the game are not required to reveal their support titles, so you have no proof that he is not a supporter.

I didnt know that, thanks for this info. Also Im glad that I didnt vote yet.

"
Metronomy wrote:
If you havent voted so far because you chose not to vote out of protest, please vote for Kindred1 so we dont have to see xandro in this game!

Or on TheAnuhart. IMO there's only one witch among Rogues (Minara Anemima - according to Path Of Exile Wiki - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rogue_exile), while there are 3 rangers, 2 duelists, 2 marauders, 2 shadows and 2 templars, so the game needs another one "wizard" ;).

And this one made by TheAnuhart doesnt look bad.

But... The prizes in this competition are Divine Pack (owned by Kindred1) and Exatled Pack (owned by TheAnuhart). It seems to be completely unfair if someone would win one of those packs, because he/she bought one before the competition.

I realy dont understand what the fact that someone already have exalted or divine pack have to do with who should win the competition. It should be about making most beautiful and interesting looking character
"
20f1c0p74 wrote:
Should have just made it the "Who can use the most Mtx and auras"
Had it been left to in town only, and no glowing Mtx, (or that stupid hat) all of your "winners" would look rubbish.

So much for "Best dressed"

yeah so much for this rule:
Pose your Exile (preferably in town). We don't want "action" shots because this isn't a screenshot competition, so please don't take the screenshots outside of town unless an aura or skill like Righteous Fire or Tempest Shield is critical to your look.

"
Taudlitz wrote:
I realy dont understand what the fact that someone already have exalted or divine pack have to do with who should win the competition. It should be about making most beautiful and interesting looking character

Cannot agree more with you. But IMO these 10 characters are not most beautiful and interesting. This is the point ;) (I repeat - it's my opinion)
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87

No clue what criteria but they certainly did not pick on how much you paid them, bit unfair to say that and no company would ever do that.[/quote]

No offence but saying that just makes you look new to the internet thingy lol. I assume you've never played cabal, world of warcraft, silkroad or any other big online games. Even diablo. Companies ALWAYS do that, lol. I, for one, don't really care. Don't perceive my comment as hate, I know I don't deserve to win but I'm just saying there are people without as many flashy effects that actually look better and more creative, yet none was picked.
If there was a downvote button, I'd abuse it to all hell. Just sayin
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
apparently xandro wins by sympathy/uninformed vote because people think he has no support pack

hard to believe with 7+ mtx equipped..again, you can hide your title folks.

OR

let's just hope he gets proper stats + skills and leapslam multistrikes everyone to the ground.

either way wouldn't be voting for his "looks"
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Sep 26, 2013, 8:55:11 AM
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Buy Demon King Horns, play marauder, win comp.

It's amazing how well the demon king horns help you look well-dressed. Wearing to my next interview for the win.
xandro win :) pretty marauder
YOLO, ign Crushedskull or Hercius
twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/patrikturi
Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/patrikturi/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info