Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
Narrowed it down to Jozen and xandro. Went with Jozen's contrast.
It is sad that all chars have payed effects aplied on their weapons. I never thought that Chris would promote a pay to win competition :S
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
Narrowed it down to Jozen and xandro. Went with Jozen's contrast.

rofl. #1 demon king horns marauder EU
@UnfairMonopoly
good luck to all! i'm voting for TheAnuhart!
They also didnt pick any skull hoods.. Only stupid wings. Pretty weird.. There are so many better looking chars in the competition, so I dont vote for anyone. :/
Those demons horns look ridiculous, like wearing a birds nest on your head. Waaay over rated.

Anyway voted for Anuhart, which would have been the 100% perfect entry if it weren't for the rabbit ears.

GL to all the finalists.
No Templar, no ranger, just horns and wings, and divine effect ? I don't say all look the same, but there are some really similar ones. At least we know what the devs like
IGN: Vensun
"
drakar8888 wrote:
Those demons horns look ridiculous, like wearing a birds nest on your head. Waaay over rated.

Anyway voted for Anuhart, which would have been the 100% perfect entry if it weren't for the rabbit ears.

GL to all the finalists.

Exactly, it looks like wearing a chair on your head..
As game designer myself I'm not agree with a half of them not even close, but another half is quite good. Don't even know how this poll was made, really. So, I'm giving my voice to simple but elegant look of Fiveby5.
IGN: Zemeraya
"
dlrr wrote:
good luck to all! i'm voting for TheAnuhart!

Same here; its nice to see the aegis getting its time to shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info