PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
I voted for nobody since I feel my entry was better than all of those without using any microtransactions.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Sep 26, 2013, 3:28:49 AM
So GGG is still going to give supporter packs as a reward for a pay-to-win contest.
I'm quite saddened by this.
Strange that all chosen are exalted or divine supp XD the only two that not are, have bought lots for appearance, i saw lots of good dressed without cash effects but here no one thats SO STRANGE LOL but this is only my thoughts.
Hate to play devil's advocate, but can't a finalist simply create multiple POE accounts (they're free and all) and vote multiple times for their own entry (unless I am missing something)?

I don't think community voting is the best way to go about determining the winner IMHO. Better to simply have GGG adjudicate.

EDIT: not QQing at all, simply trying to be constructive, I don't mind who wins.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Sep 26, 2013, 2:52:52 AM
Xandro is looking so fucking bad ass!
Spoiler
sorry for language haha

Well, best of luck to all!
IGN : Dean
https://www.twitch.tv/Kalahart Friendly stream!
Last edited by DeanWick on Sep 26, 2013, 3:10:27 AM
Thanks GGG for picking me as finalist :)
IGN : Detrium
Voted. Not sayin' for whom, but they're not in the lead. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Half of participants look so ridiculously stupid, so i won't vote at all. I don't care that i don't won, but thats just LOL
Well, one thing is for sure. Those guys who put too much microtransaction effects will not get my vote. Simple because, you already have a lot of points spent/unspent, right? No offense meant. Minimalist guys obviously needed some points and of course, they managed to make use of the already present resources available to them. That is freakin' creativity in my opinion.
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info