Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
pay, pay everywhere
Personally i think there are better entries ... (not mine, also because i forgot back pic)
"
4jilak wrote:
I have to critizice this competition a bit. There were very good entries that should have deserved to get the place in finals. (dont get me wrong, not only posting cause i didnt get into finals. yeah too bad ;P) and some of the entries shouldnt have picked cause they didnt read the rules.
Some of you had exact idea how your exile would look, a theme. i liked that. and no LORE!? c'mon dudes, do you have no imagination? :D i know this is not the LORE competition but it really gives more depth into you characters amd the way it looks when people read it while looking at it.

Also, this competition should have been for only those who dont have divine pack/above, atm you are giving 4 divine packs to those who already has them.
But grats to Xandro who dont have one.

Agreed. I thought this might be a problem even before the finalists arrived. And i don't really care about my char not winning anything. I done the best i could without all the fancy MTA, and it was not enough, i accept that. The problem, as 4jilak said is: there is much better looking chars out there (even better lookers than mine) without the expensive shiny MTA which by the way outshines most of the finalist's 'dresses' this competition meant to be about.

I'm fairly sad about that, and i think i'm not the only one.

There are some good ones in the finals too, by the way, who are well dressed my top three consists of Fiveby5, Kindred1 and laposbivaly ( without the action shots ).

I would have hoped nevertheless, that there will be at least one well dressed competitor in the finals, who used none, or at least few cheap MTA. He/she would have got my vote, even if he/she would be a high end supporter with a tons of points. He/she would have deserved it.
IGN: Afra

Check out the Golden Skeleton Tradehouse!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519557
I thought Fiveby5's entry was the best by far, it hasn't won much support so far though. Most the other outfits were messy and lacked contrast and clarity, while the entry I voted for was f'ing tight!
Damn, all of those are really damn cool. hybTM's submission feels like it's the best one thematically, but my vote went for Ezhiel as I am kinda a pyromaniac for life. GL to you all. Weirdest thing is that I thought that Xandro's entry is the weakest here as it is just a gigantic mess of effects etc, but I guess that is kinda subjective.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Anyone who used weapon effects and/or demon horns will not get my vote, weapon effects because it has nothing to do with "well dressed", and demon horns because it's probably the ugliest effect (to me) out there.

the winner donates around some points to all active members.... :)) thx for this dudes and wish good luck
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ok so i got it now ... "The well dressed competition" is in fact "The well bought microtransaction competition" .. if only i'd knew it beforehand ...

I thought u guys wanted to see some combos with which u can improve the game and reward creativity ... instead u rewarded the microtransactions ... GG
best game company in the world
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
I will go with Kindred1 entry, like that coherent fencer style. Although it would look better without weapon effects and daemon cleave is just plain wrong imho :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info