Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
I like simplistic style and TheAnuhart is by far the best if you ask me. Most of these finalists just have too much going on.
I'm a little disappointed (though not entirely surprised)that all of the characters you picked are covered in microtranstactions. I understand that for a contest on how cool characters look microtransactions would play a huge part, but i still wish you had chosen a few who didn't use any. It also makes me a bit sad that people who already have supporter packs used their weapon effects to win more supporter packs. I do also understand that all of the exiles are covered in microtransactions, but you could have taken a couple characters who looked awesome without any and added some that fit.
"
necro_perk wrote:
"
Taudlitz wrote:
I realy dont understand what the fact that someone already have exalted or divine pack have to do with who should win the competition. It should be about making most beautiful and interesting looking character

Cannot agree more with you. But IMO these 10 characters are not most beautiful and interesting. This is the point ;) (I repeat - it's my opinion)

yeah, thats the tricky part about this type of competition, beauty is subjective :-) I would also like to see some other chars among finalists.
These are the folks I had my eye on & was expecting to see in the final...apparently none of them made it.

The final list is pretty meh IMO, nothing really stands out or looks like like a complete set. Can't bring myself to vote for any of them. I am disappoint.
I agree with lethal. There were tons more interesting ones, like the ones lethal has pointed out imo.
Hope there's a Round 2 of the competition soon.
Sweeping Maid
theanuhart got my vote,and grats for xandro with the win alpthough i feel and the most of posters will agree with me that half of your picks dont deserve to be in top ten.
Next time let players decide the top 10.
My vote is for Fiveby5. Awesome character, man.
Well the sad part is that, in a way, GGG decided, you can´t be well dressed in their game, without putting real money in the look. Fucking sad.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Option "none of them" is missing.
To be fair, this competition should have been split into two categories:

1. With Micro-transactions and,
2. Without Micro-transactions

The people using MTx in all fairness do have the upper hand, because these are created and conceptualized by a design/art team and approved through the QA/QC department and loved by the general public, who then pay money to buy such effects.

The real competition would be how to make your character badass with just the basics which is available to each and everyone of the players and not just to the paying players.

But all these finalists and all the entries have been super cool, just remember don't come QQ'ing when what you have chosen as the winner is injected into the game as an OP Rogue Exile! And hope you all realize Rogue's are coming to permanent leagues too!

*End of rant*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info