[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well mate look in the Passive skill tree secton - there is an axe/mace/staff and sword version.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Worked up the nerve to attempt Dominus last night.

Took a handful of deaths but I killed him.

Got a Bringer of Rain!
IGN: Frazetta
It's a pity that you can't play this on parties ... there is always a pity on all builds though. This game is about freedom to build at the cost of unplayabiliy. I'm saying this cause I really like this build but there is a cap on using it.

Tahnks for the effort anyway
Well it is what it is... i never though of it as a big problem because i always play solo.. but i do realize that party play is a big part of PoE.

P.S.

Hey guys i've just wanted to announce my
How to Help New Players. My attempt to help PoE begginers
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780986

Basicly it's a thread were i give unique items to new players :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 1, 2014, 8:10:01 PM
To be honest, I'm not having too hard a time in groups. But then again I may not be at the level that you guys are or have the friends that you do :P
IGN: Frazetta

Using this EQ atm, it couldn't be better ( well some IAS on the sword would be nice ) .... really nice and fun. But yeah, not enough to one shot packs on maps from level 70 in parties :/

Really, really sad ....
Last edited by chromafunk on Feb 2, 2014, 8:59:22 AM
stunning art. your guide is flawless. I use the chaos inoc variant for farming xp.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Thanks mate!
Yes CI crit dagger flicker is indeed very powerful ... OP if you ask me :D
Hi,

Firstly want to say that this is a great guide, well balance build good for beginners and advance players.

I wanted to ask how you get a really high dmg like on ur screens; it seams almost impossible to get 20k+ on flicker.

Currenclty im lvl 70 and been using wings of entropy but also got a decent kaomi's primacy.

with wings im around 2k dmg with flicker and with kaomis around 3k.
here is the gear i got:
Spoiler

and my current build:

I got some regrets just in case I would like to drop wings for 2hand nodes, but i do love the look of them.

Anyway I would be grateful for some tips of how to improve my dmg output.

Cheers
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
the 20k+ DPS is of the Frenzy skill on 6 link ( just for comparison to the flicker strike .. + i use it instead of flicker in parties)

The flicker strike no longer shows DPS but damage per cast so i'd say that 3-4k flicker is normal ( the actualy dps is 35k+ .. atl least for it was that before the tooltip change )

The bad thng about the Wings is taht they have relativly low physical damage.. and everything in the build ( passives/ support gem ) scale with physical damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info