[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

:D
Yea i always prefer to do the things "my way" ;)

I believe that Darresso's Defiance is a must because of the Endurance charges and the extra dodge .. i don't know i have to buy a 6L one + i need to buy a pretty good staf to test it out .. and that would be around 50 exalts i guess.. currency which i don't have at the moment :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I still have that first staff I posted :P

But on a serious note, check out Lightning Coil!

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lightning_Coil

If I ran that with purity of Lightning wouldn't it help with a bit of the phys damage problem?
IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on Jan 28, 2014, 7:08:39 PM
Ah i have a better one .. but it's not enough for me :P
If i'm going to do this one day i prefer to do it right! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I know, I was joking lol

Dumped 60 jeweller's on the staff tonight. Each time I used Blacksmith Stones I got ONE socket. Highest I saw was 5.
IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on Jan 28, 2014, 10:47:40 PM
It's all about luck mate ... sometimes it takes 1 jeweler and sometimes 500

P.S. I've never used Whetstones/Scraps for socketing.
Hey man I have been following your guide now for a while and I am having lots of fun.

Now its time to decide what to buy next. I was thinking about getting BoR because I only have Tabula Rasa as a 6-Link (also BoR can also be used for other characters which is nice). I also need to upgrade my weapon, I can't really decide if I get a 390dps yellow axe for 6C, which seems quite cheap, or a Kaoms primacy with around the same dps but for 25C.

any advice is greatly appriciated.
BoR is.. kind of ok for this build ... but thats all "kind of ok"... well if you can't afford a 6L chest then it's good to have a BoR :)

About the weapon... If the DPS of the 6c axe is close to the Kaom's DPS then take the rare axe... But i'd really suggest that you find an axe with 450+ physical dps if you can afford one!

Good luck! :)
alright, thx for the fast answer. Problem with 450+dps is, not only the price, but there is also only one available on xyz right now (domination). Or maybe I am just searching wrong :D
Oh well it's always easier to find things in standard. ;)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 29, 2014, 5:43:05 PM
Hi ! Thanks for this nice guide. I plan to do this with a 2 handed sword, what are the parts I need to change for it to be effective with swords ? ( there are some axe only passive on your demo build ) Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info