[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Ezrael49 wrote:
This isnt an evasion build. It is a dodge build, which is picked up at no penalty - not takign the acrobatic part of the tree wont ensure tons of armor or block.
Having enough hp (around 5k) doesnt get you oneshotted by anything if you dont just stand there or refuse to use flasks. Not the worm of Orchard, not Izaro and not Malachai.

I run a build like this and dont even lose 50% of HP on a strong attack. If it even hits me with 70% dodge. Oh and amror still doesnt help me against spells. Phase acrobatic does.

how are you at 70% dodge chance?
He is using a Darkray Vectors.

In any case i've completed all 4 labyrinths on my own and on my first try. ( more info in my long post on page 142 ).
Now what advice could i give you to help you with the situation you are facing. First of all get rid of the Jade flask and get a Basalt Flask ASAP. Grabbing 1-2 more endurance charges can help as well. Also level 78 is a bit early in my opinion for the end-game labyrinth, i did it at level 82. Also you are still on a 4L for some reason ... by now you should already have enough currency for a jeweler's touch prophecy to 5L your daresso.
And now some general lab gameplay advices - in the first two stages don't let Izaro leave with buffs. During the fight don't forget to actually use flasks, manually dodge obvious and slow hard hitting attacks/spells and well ... that's pretty much it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

In any case i've completed all 4 labyrinths on my own and on my first try. ( more info in my long post on page 142 ).
Now what advice could i give you to help you with the situation you are facing. First of all get rid of the Jade flask and get a Basalt Flask ASAP. Grabbing 1-2 more endurance charges can help as well. Also level 78 is a bit early in my opinion for the end-game labyrinth, i did it at level 82. Also you are still on a 4L for some reason ... by now you should already have enough currency for a jeweler's touch prophecy to 5L your daresso.
And now some general lab gameplay advices - in the first two stages don't let Izaro leave with buffs. During the fight don't forget to actually use flasks, manually dodge obvious and slow hard hitting attacks/spells and well ... that's pretty much it.

ive had complete and utter SHIT luck with socketing /linking. i spent 200 jewels and 300 fuseing and never one got 6 slot nor 5 linked.
again .. don't waste(!) your currency on socketing/linking get a jeweller's touch prophecy for ~27chaos orbs, 5L your chest and be done with it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
is culling strike worth it with the slayer ability?
culling strike as a support gem? Nope, not if you are using Slayer.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

ive had complete and utter SHIT luck with socketing /linking. i spent 200 jewels and 300 fuseing and never one got 6 slot nor 5 linked.

Just in case you forgot Vorici can 5 socket for 70 jewellers and 5 link for 150 fuse. Also like Korgoth said, spend the 25 chaos and buy the Jeweller's Touch it literally saves you 30c worth of fusings.
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I decided to transit my Prophecy EQ Slayer to Flickerstrike.

I have a question about the Ascendancy nodes (Slayer).

What to took?

My plan is bane of the legends (already taken) - Endless Hunger - headsman - Impact.
Is this correct?

Well there isn't really a "correct" answer here. I've explained in the ascendancy section of the guide. Basically that's one of the 2 combinations, the other one uses Brutal Fervour instead of the Headsman. Both are perfectly fine though.
Hi Korgoth,

Thanks for the fun build. I am having some troubles though. Basically I cannot beat the merc lab, I always end up getting 1 shot by Izaro. Flasks popped or not, it seems that pretty consistently I have no trouble dying to this dude.

Not sure what I am doing wrong or missing/what I could use next. I just knocked out the cruel one and picked up the culling strike in the Slayer tree. As far as gear goes I need to get rich to get any upgrades right now (at least as of this post most rare upgrades are 1ex each which for me right now is rich)

Regardless,

Is there something obvious I am missing? Perhaps with gear or skills? I also need to swap out the culling strike support gem on vengeance and on frenzy, do you have suggestions on what would fit best?

Thanks for reading and the build.
is this noob friendly? :D
sr im just new to the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info