What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
Mordron wrote:
Now a funny idea... let's imagine the new "nerfed" Kaom would have 1200 HP instead of the classic 1000 - yes, a better more OP version.

At a guess I'd say not a lot of people would be interested in - nor arguing about - keeping the old Kaoms as legacy items... even if their rarity should make them more "valuable" items.

Would there still be people around to state that "Legacy items are fun" ? I seriously doubt it.

Everyone would like his / her Kaom to be updated to the new version right ?

It seems you forgot the rustic sash boost.
Everyone used blessed orb to get new value...
Everyone would use divine orb to get new Kaom.

And having an upgrade has never be an issue. All the game is based on grinding for reward.
IGN TylordRampage
I would keep it like this

edit: referring to d2 its called collector items
Last edited by LPSoldier on Sep 25, 2013, 6:56:22 AM
[Removed by Admin]

I trust GGG to take the right course which they have proven to be quite good at in the past.
People(read babies) seem to forget the words BETA and FreeToPlay at this stage of the game.

Legacy issue: Yes, balance all OR make them account bound seems to be suggested on the forum. Doesn't matter which one GGG chooses, the crybabies will still not be satisfied. Well you can't satisfy everyone I guess...but atleast they do try, I'll give them that.
I couldn't care less about legacy vs non legacy.

ps. to any dev reading, can/will there be a premium stash tab discount in the week of Ana/ONS closing? Would be really helpful, thanks
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Sep 25, 2013, 7:21:48 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Sep 25, 2013, 7:22:08 AM
[Removed by Admin]
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Sep 25, 2013, 7:22:20 AM
"
Promo1987 wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

I trust GGG to take the right course which they have proven to be quite good at in the past.
People(read babies) seem to forget the words BETA and FreeToPlay at this stage of the game.

Legacy issue: Yes, balance all OR make them account bound seems to be suggested on the forum. Doesn't matter which one GGG chooses, the crybabies will still not be satisfied. Well you can't satisfy everyone I guess...but atleast they do try, I'll give them that.
I couldn't care less about legacy vs non legacy.

ps. to any dev reading, can/will there be a premium stash tab discount in the week of Ana/ONS closing? Would be really helpful, thanks
Or, alternatively, you could actually read what people have been posting instead of calling them "crybabies". Either of the two options you listed would remove them from trading circulation, which would definitely curb the RMT abuse concerns that other expressed.
IGN: Totemofo
dear chris wilson

RLY??????????????

how am i supposed to buy a kaoms than ing? shall i name the new one Kaoms fart than?
u remember that this is still a beta? i mean rly common which game has 2 unique item look like the same, same name but doing something entirely else?
btw this will be a nice shit storm because gamestar or game one will bring this as the ironically "hardes nerf" because there is no nerf :D and than u will lose thousands of potential gamers which actually dont play poe.
ING Infuriateground
time to sell some item ..cant wait for the new update been gone for long time know time to play
"
Chris wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:
"
Unique items that were prevented from spawning in the challenge leagues (for example, Kaom's Heart) will continue to spawn, but they (or other Uniques) may be rebalanced at Release.

Chris... were you trolling us with your "it would be rude to nerf items" post in the lioneye thread, and have secretly been rebalancing everything for release?

If so....

Masterful trolling. 11/10.

It's less rude to nerf items, skills or builds when there's a new set of four month leagues starting (with a free passive reset). Definitely still rude, but the best time to do it if it has to be done. Having said that, we're very mindful to cause minimal disturbance.

possibly they are getting rebalanced so those 2 items are the most sought after items in the game allowing for more uniques to be used.

Anyways i just hope that this game does not cave to casual crying making everything easier and easier
If any major nerf should be applied to current uniques, then existing ones also should be affected. I can agree that +4 attributes an onyx amulet isnt worth that, but if you decide (for example) to nerf Kaom's hert to 500 hp, while buffing life nodes to 10%+ life per node, then existing Kaoms should be nerfed too!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info