What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
If any major nerf should be applied to current uniques, then existing ones also should be affected. I can agree that +4 attributes an onyx amulet isnt worth that, but if you decide (for example) to nerf Kaom's hert to 500 hp, while buffing life nodes to 10%+ life per node, then existing Kaoms should be nerfed too!

According to Chris statements,

-New Kaom won't be nerfed down to 500 hp.
-Actual Kaom won't be modified.

But I would like to read from Chris some clarifications about the strategy around uniques but he vanished from this thread.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 26, 2013, 6:40:42 AM
as it happens before e.g.

why should they change the strategy?

"
Chris wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"ok you farmed like a mad cow to pay your Kaom Heart 30 exalts , and now we will nerf it ahahaha... hey why are you leaving the game ????"

Generally speaking, numeric nerfs to items don't apply to old ones.

Well, I hope I don't get screwed... I bought like 11 x Kaom's Hearts, LOL!!!! If the old ones get nerfed, I think I quit unfortunately... I will lose almost 90% of my wealth.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
legacy unique wont be nerfed but will be bound on account, and you will be screwed.
Good ByE :)
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 26, 2013, 7:48:48 PM
"
Malone wrote:
legacy unique wont be nerfed but will be bound on account, and you will be screwed.
Good ByE :)

I doubt it would become bound, because this would be a dick move to those who have more than one of the item. Plus, there is nothing officially mentioned about bound items, moron... they already said old items won't change... so stop making up lies.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 26, 2013, 7:54:00 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"ok you farmed like a mad cow to pay your Kaom Heart 30 exalts , and now we will nerf it ahahaha... hey why are you leaving the game ????"

Generally speaking, numeric nerfs to items don't apply to old ones.

See, punk (yea, you, Malone...)? Now be quiet...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 26, 2013, 7:55:15 PM
Generally speaking

Generally

This wording allows a lot of things.
And bound on account doesnt mean that you can't unbound it with a divine.

You seem pretty confident but I am not sure that GGG will allow such speculation around legacy unique.
I hope you didnt pay too much your 11 Kaom :)))))))))))
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 26, 2013, 8:25:03 PM
"
Malone wrote:
Generally speaking

Generally

This wording allows a lot of things.
And bound on account doesnt mean that you can't unbound it with a divine.

You seem pretty confident but I am not sure that GGG will allow such speculation around legacy unique.
I hope you didnt pay too much your 11 Kaom :)))))))))))

THE FACT of the matter remains that a good portion of the players atm are investing heavily into uniques because of his words. I don't think you understand the whole picture here and how this is good and bad in many ways.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
who care if these people lose a lot of currencies by doing this ? it's just gambling, GGG nerf legacy, they lose, GGG doenst nerf, it's jackpot.

And it's even the contrary, your behaviour may force GGG to nerf legacy or bound it to account to annihilate this speculation. So it's not really smart to claim "HEY LOL I BOUGHT 11 KAOM LOL, PLEASE DONT NERT IT LOL" unless you want Chris to change his mind.

And for sure I understand that this massiv speculation is bad for the game, in many ways.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 26, 2013, 9:23:47 PM
"
Malone wrote:
who care if these people lose a lot of currencies by doing this ? it's just gambling, GGG nerf legacy, they lose, GGG doenst nerf, it's jackpot.

And it's even the contrary, your behaviour may force GGG to nerf legacy or bound it to account to annihilate this speculation. So it's not really smart to claim "HEY LOL I BOUGHT 11 KAOM LOL, PLEASE DONT NERT IT LOL" unless you want Chris to change his mind.

And for sure I understand that this massiv speculation is bad for the game, in many ways.

I bought 11 x kaom's because of what he said, so please read the thread from the beginning. It's not fair to us who buy things because of what DEVS or other GGG representatives say if they are going to do something other than what they say...

His words = There's a chance they become legacy... he should not have said that if he didn't want other people to start to invest their HARD-EARNED currency into these items. I've been saving since the first day I played here. I have been here since the start, and it's not like I had these things handed to me... I HAD TO BUST MY ASS!!!

I already offered a solution many times now: Easy fix = nerf all OP items, but before the patch make an npc that buys back those who have paid a lot for their items. Right now people are paying 60 + exalts per Kaom's Heart on SC... how will it be fair to those players when they probably spent most if not all of their hard-earned currency? I would hope they'd reimburse players if they do nerf them all... it's not like in the past where the items that became legacy were worth shit... we are talking about items that take many months if not a year or more for most players to acquire... Heck, some people have been here since day 1, and they have yet to acquire any of these items. You can't just be fair to one group of people and not the other. I'd like to see a solution that is fair for as many people as possible... not just a minority.

Note: Some people like pvp, some people like to grind for no goal in mind at all, some people like to chat in town more than they actually play the game (or chat in global), and some of us like to play the market... so you see... what's wrong with me deciding to take part in a certain aspect of game-play more so than other parts? Other people do the same in other ways, but if there isn't clarity from the onset when major changes are inbound... it will inevitably be unfair to a given group of people. Not only that, but they will also be messing with REAL MONEY because some of us TRADERS invested in tons of stash tabs for the sole purpose of having space to invest and keep track of our investments more easily... not only will I feel cheated out of my time invested in the game, but now I will feel cheated out of my REAL MONEY if they only address issues for one group of people and not everyone...

(Thank God I waited on donating for an Eternal pack... it's bad enough losing money and time to so many other games, like D3... I just hope the same won't happen here).

SIDE NOTE:
Hell, even blessed orbs and divines are now going for grazy amounts... with all of this mentioning of shit changing for this or that item... I've lost about 20 x exalts today trying to convert to lower currencies because people read the announcements. It's going to suck when I can't even net a small return on everything I've slaved away at working on because they want to appease only one type of people... I'd hope for a new permanent league if things go to hell, because I personally don't like the 4 month leagues (I only played them to get the new uniques)...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 26, 2013, 10:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info