Empower

It wouldn't be so bad if the gems were more readily available. For example, if you could get it in the Merciless library quest.

Leveling it is otherwise quite doable, even with the time remaining as of this writing. But I'd want to be running three or more on off slots just for opportunity to corrupt them at level 3.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on May 31, 2014, 4:35:08 AM
I bought a currupted Empower yesterday for my newly made "Just for Fun" Arc-Witch.

Empower pushes my DPS alot, even in its unleveled state.

I can see why GGG made it level so slowly and drop so seldom.

People would use it for literally everything if it wasnt so rare.
Got one today on my Life/Armor/EB Arc Witch in Merc Sewers. Interested to see how it goes, but dread the leveling grind. :P
"
I bought a currupted Empower yesterday for my newly made "Just for Fun" Arc-Witch.

Empower pushes my DPS alot, even in its unleveled state.

I can see why GGG made it level so slowly and drop so seldom.

People would use it for literally everything if it wasnt so rare.

Lmao empower in an unleveled state does absolutely nothing.
The Empower gem could use a description. I found one today and had no idea what it did--had to Alt+Tab out and Google it.
In the morning
Laughing happy fish heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup
a stupid question perhaps,

if I link a lvl 3 empower to a lvl 10 gem (for instance) making it 10+2 will I change the level requirements of said gem to be as for lvl 12?

thanks
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
+Gem Level bonuses have no effect on Level requirements (otherwise they'd be largely pointless).
"
PrimeHydra wrote:
The Empower gem could use a description. I found one today and had no idea what it did--had to Alt+Tab out and Google it.

+ many!
There needed a lot of help/advice/tips/description/etc for EVERYTHING in game, thats biggest reason ppl dont want even start to play PoE! New ppl.

Also Empower must be buffed: +7 to Level of Supported Active Skill Gems at 3 lvl Empower
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I like empower, but what I find really stupid is, that you can get +1 with corruption.
all of these gems are gross, mostly since i'm not korean or a botter. i invest time in, but hardly as much as a daily grinder, so unless they want to foot my bills the purpose of these gems makes little to no sense short of compensating for an end game that doesn't exist yet.

so... there's that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info