Empower

"
Kalyndrel wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
A few choice empower possibilities as increase over base contributions...

Auras
Anger: Nets ~15% damage
Wrath: Nets ~10% (estimated) damage

Those are some pretty hefty potential damage boosts. The gem is worthless in (most) attack gems though.

What about Hatred?
Hatred's return is nonexistent. Which is why I left it out. If the bonus isn't flat with minimum linear scaling it's not worth the socket.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
Hatred's return is nonexistent. Which is why I left it out. If the bonus isn't flat with minimum linear scaling it's not worth the socket.
physical damage builds would like to have a word with you. the ones not on IAS that is.
kind of buggy with level requirements when combined with cast when damage taken
ign: reidan
I hope the "Empower" gem can only support female characters, just like the government allows women to be self-made, independent women by, er, giving privileges to them through affirmative actions and various policies. Which means the government heavily supports women (probably a 6-link) but women are empowered and independent!!1!! Get it?

Otherwise, the "Empower" gem is sexist and GGG perpetuates the patriarchy.

:- P
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Last edited by markus7 on Mar 3, 2014, 11:23:20 PM
Since other gems now can get lvl 21 with vaal orb, I would like to know if vaal orb will have the chance to level a empower gem to lvl 4, any info on this?
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
"
JohnOldman wrote:
Since other gems now can get lvl 21 with vaal orb, I would like to know if vaal orb will have the chance to level a empower gem to lvl 4, any info on this?
yes, people already linked lv 4 empowered gems via corruption.
"
LMHTB wrote:
This Gem's Experience Requirement to be usefull is a BIG FUCKING FAIL.

In a 4 month league, you can have this gem at level 3 only when you are a nolifer.

this is true.

GGG, why is that so?

to level up any gem to level 20 and then vendor receipe it to Q 20 and after this, level it up again to level 20(+Q20) should be the same expierience requirement like an Empower level 3. but its like 5 times as much or something. why? this is a bit out of balance in my opinion.
So probably one month into new league, there are in total 14 Empowers on sale in Invasion and only 2 at lvl 2.

How can anyone get this gem and level it to 3 in under 4 months is beyond me.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
By not having it on sale, for starters. That'd really help. Hardcore leagues are also really good at reducing supply, both by having a smaller playerbase, and by killing said playerbase.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 11, 2014, 10:51:06 AM
No need for sarcasm.

if you are not a lucky one that gets it through a drop you are looking at either one exalt and endless grind to get it to lvl 2/3, or you are looking at couple of exalts for leveled gem.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info