Still no fix to phy reflect...(waiting for GGG reply) why are you encouraging bad play styles?

Physical reflect is not broken, however I think it is conceptually idiotic for the most dangerous thing in the entire game by a large margin to be enemies that reflect YOUR damage back at you. I would like challenging things to have interesting counter play not STACK MOAR DEFENCE or smack em and run away rinse repeat, seriously its not fun its just silly.
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline F
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:11:14 PM
60k cleave dps and i live through it with 6% life steal...

So whats the problem?
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
"
Teler wrote:
Physical reflect is not broken, however I think it is conceptually idiotic for the most dangerous thing in the entire game by a large margin to be enemies that reflect YOUR damage back at you. I would like challenging things to have interesting counter play not STACK MOAR DEFENCE or smack em and run away rinse repeat, seriously its not fun its just silly.

+1 for this comment.
+2 for your other comment.

/respect.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
Shodokan123 wrote:
60k cleave dps and i live through it with 6% life steal...

So whats the problem?

reporting any/all troll comments.
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline F
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 9, 2013, 3:11:32 PM
"

yes im sure 75% all capped resists and 6k ES is really glass cannon. L2P.

I guess you are talking about this character: "Looking for map group of 2-4 players or just a MF partner i have 40K+ dps 84 CI dagger PM me."

Imho for a Dagger build I would still recommend a life build (wasn't in PoE for nearly 2 months now, correct me when I'm wrong), cause they attack fast and it's easy to stack up life steal. Please stop with this L2P, when it's clearly YOU who doesn't has a clue what he's doing.

6k HP (or ES in your case) aren't too much for level 87 content. I guess especially with ES you should have at least around 8-9k even waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more you can go as far as I know ~15k? But you have to consider that you are weak to stuns, freezes, shock, cause you are treated as 1 health. I

In your particular problem there is no use for Elemental resi. Don't get me wrong, you should still leave them capped! But it doesn't help you against phys reflect, as the damage that is reflected is physical again, which can only be medigated by having ARMOR.

To get armor you could spec into iron reflexes and go for Ar/Ev gear and get Grace as aura. Additionally you should run determination Aura.
Last edited by Unabated on Sep 5, 2013, 11:30:11 PM
"
"

I guess you are talking about this character: "Looking for map group of 2-4 players or just a MF partner i have 40K+ dps 84 CI dagger PM me."

Imho for a Dagger build I would still recommend a life build (wasn't in PoE for nearly 2 months now, correct me when I'm wrong), cause they attack fast and it's easy to stack up life steal. Please stop with this L2P, when it's clearly YOU who doesn't has a clue what he's doing.

6k life (or ES in your case) aren't too much for level 87 content. I guess especially with ES you should have at least around 8-9k even waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more you can go as far as I think 15k? But you have to consider that you are weak to stuns, freezes, shock, cause you are treated as 1 health. I

In your particular problem there is no use for Elemental resi. Don't get me wrong, you should still leave them capped! But it doesn't help you against phys reflect, as the damage that is reflected is physical again, which can only be medigated by having ARMOR.

To get armor you could spec into iron reflexes and go for Ar/Ev gear and get Grace as aura. Additionally you should run determination Aura.

Didn't bother reading past you should get more ES. I already have a 400+ ES helm and 800 ES body, ES boots ect. 600 more ES from a 1K ES body will do nothing. now go mr troll.
If you are a CI character with high damage you need to adapt.

1: warlords mark
2: multi strike
3: endurance charges

Multi strike helps A LOT with dealing with reflect.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
"
"
"

6k life (or ES in your case) aren't too much for level 87 content. I guess especially with ES you should have at least around 8-9k even waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more you can go as far as I think 15k? But you have to consider that you are weak to stuns, freezes, shock, cause you are treated as 1 health. I

Didn't bother reading past you should get more ES. I already have a 400+ ES helm and 800 ES body, ES boots ect. 600 more ES from a 1K ES body will do nothing. now go mr troll.

You know something about effective HP? That's what you need to raise. Your effective HP against Physical damage. And you should read on. cause I stated more than just "gain more ES".

Btw, you might think you are badass and such, but all your stated ES is below average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info